(Closed) Allure 9155

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 91
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2016

After the recception, we drove an hour into the mountains & had dinner at a nice restaurant before heading to our hotel. Highly recommend going out to dinner in your dress! You have one day, wear it! Plus, the restaurant seated us in a quiet corner table for 2 that was on a balcony overlooking the main restaurant. Everyone could see & admire us! The whole time, we would see people pointing up at us saying, “Look at her dress!” It was an incredible edning to a magical day!

Post # 92
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2020

katedsun85 :  I know it has been some time since you posted this wedding dress for sale but it is exactly what I am looking for and taking a shot that it might be available?

Post # 93
5 posts
Newbee

elishiva04 :  Hi There! I know that it was awhile ago since you posted but I would LOVE to buy this dress if it is still available.

Post # 94
5 posts
Newbee

Hi All! I am looking for this dress (Allure 9155) between Size 14-18 if anyone has it available. I have no color preference! 

Post # 95
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016

weberedwards2020 :  Hi there, i am selling mine it’s a US size 16 altered down a little…mine’s white but i’m in Ireland…i’m guessing you are in the US?

The topic ‘Allure 9155’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors