(Closed) Allure 9215 – Pics of real brides?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 196
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2016

How are yall wearing your hair with this dress? 

Initially I was set on half up half down and now I can’t decide! I had the back of my dress altered to be lower and a strap was added to the back creating a cutout. 

Also, what veil did you go with?

Post # 197
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
alexis41616:  those alterations sound super cute and interesting! can you post a pic of what it looks like now? 🙂 I’m getting my alterations started in a couple weeks!

Post # 199
3 posts
Wannabee

This is a pic of me trying on the allure 9215. And a picture of me wearing my dream dress on my wedding day. The allure 9215 had me feeling amazing on my special day, I hope that it will make you feel the same. 

Post # 200
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
ADemby1:  hi! Ki bought this dress. Is this ivory or a different color. Thanks I ordered mine and they ordered ivory but I don’t know what I tried on in the store so I am a bit nervous

Post # 201
1709 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016 - Garden

View original reply
CarolineLefe:  your wedding is in two months Bee!! Im really glad you found the dress you said yes to!! It’s hard finding the one on the first day. Many Bees try for months!! You look lovely in it!! That was actually my first type of style I fell in love with. But the way a similar dress looked on me just didn’t fit on right….oh well haha. Fell in love with my “yes” dress an hour later at another store. 😉

Hooray for YES dresses!! Congrats Bee!

Post # 202
118 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
jmann0418:  Mine is the ivory over champagne:) hope that helps and sorry for the late response 

Post # 203
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

This is my trial and I fell in love! I hope this helps. So anxious to go back for a trial in 4 months! I have been working out to look better in it. This is champagne under ivory and I did not know I was going for anything BUT white – yet – this was the one!!! Congrats to everyone else who found their dress!!!!

Post # 204
12 posts
Newbee

View original reply
StasieFaith:  I ordered the Alfred Angelo Bolero 2462 Lace Jacket to go with my 9215. It blends perfectly!

Post # 205
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
loconnell1:  can you post a pic? Id love to see that!!! 

Post # 206
12 posts
Newbee

View original reply
xio86:  This is me with my dress, bollero, sash, and veil. The sample size in this picture was two sizes to small but you get the point. 

My dress arrived in February, I go in for my final fitting in two weeks. 

Post # 207
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Is anyone wearing this without a belt? I am torn, I love my dress the way it is, but i’m wondering if i’ll regret not adding a belt. 

Post # 208
409 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mmeaprilmacq:  No belt, dear! I agree with you! This dress is embellished enough and it needs to shine on its own! I wouldn’t do a bolero either. I think it steals from the overall silhouette of the dress. Just a veil is enough! 

Post # 209
9 posts
Newbee

Here’s a video of me wearing the Allure 9215 dress at our wedding 🙂 It was so beautiful. I was torn between wearing the dress with or without a belt, and I ended up not wearing one. I also had a lot of second thoughts about this dress in general, but clearly I shouldn’t have worried. It’s just soo pretty! 

Hope you enjoy! 

https://vimeo.com/164133377

Post # 210
9 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mmeaprilmacq:  Check out my post below 🙂 I didn’t end up wearing a belt. It was just so pretty on it’s own! 

The topic ‘Allure 9215 – Pics of real brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors