(Closed) Allure 9254 Brides! How does the mid section fit?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
1949 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
000sam:  Great minds (& Brides) Think Alike!

Post # 17
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Allure 9254

Post # 18
52 posts
Worker bee

Butttt went with this one mj155 love love lovethis one has a little bling but shines real nice 

Post # 19
52 posts
Worker bee

I’m 5’2 btw and has like a corset in it so it will curve you 

Post # 20
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

aaah I am so obsessed with this dress. I plan to try it on next month. I am terrified that I built it up so much that I won’t like it 🙁

I also worry about the cups on that sweetheart neckline. I am very small-chested…don’t want to look like a little girl playing dress-up. Anyone else who loved this dress have a similar issue?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by tarrahddame.
Post # 21
25 posts
Newbee

Also, how much were you all quoted? The store I am going to said $2000 which I think is way more than it retails other places. I might just try it on there and order it from somewhere else if I love it…crossing my fingers!

Post # 22
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I ordered my allure 9254 saturday for $1500; after taxes it was $1600

Post # 23
52 posts
Worker bee

I was quoted 1200

Post # 24
1949 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
tarrahddame:  Have you tried on allure 9254 yet?

Post # 25
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Lokie85:  today!! Eeek!

Post # 26
25 posts
Newbee

Finally tried it on and fell in love!!!

Post # 27
1949 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
tarrahddame:  Im glad you got to finally try it on!  I remember that feeling trying it on the first time.  ahhh.  I would have worn it out of the store if I could.  I am having a terrible time waiting for my 9245 to come in.  I ordered it in January and it will be here at the end of July.  I am small chested as well.  I recently got into a B-cup with some weight gain but since trying to tone up a bit for the wedding My B’s are starting to have some gaps and im guessing I might be an A-again . Im going to have a seamstress sew in double padded cups into the dress.  If that doesnt work i may alter the neckline to hug me thighter. I just do not fill out the cups and that creates space between me and the dress.  My main concern is that when I raise my arms my areola is exposed.  If my arms are over my head my nipples are on display.  I am all for freeing the nipple but I dont want it to be center stage on my wedding day!  I may also try some fashion tape to keep everything in place.  

Post # 28
25 posts
Newbee

Lokie85:  they told me 10 months! 😩 I already want to put it back on! When the curtains opened everyone gasped and there were immediate tears. It’s def a showstopper dress!

i bought a bra from Victoria’s Secret that adds two sizes to your bra size. I got tons of compliments on my boobs…I’m barely an A do this bra is that good! (I added a pic of it up there^^). It’s the “add 2 cups push up bra”. Maybe they could see that in for u and you can just cover your nip area with stickers. I’m thinking about that. One of my bridesmaids also recommendef those sticky push up bras that are backless and just stick to your skin. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by tarrahddame.
Post # 29
25 posts
Newbee

So I just picked up my allure 9254 today…still beautiful but did anyone else feel like it felt cheap? The ruffles have that scratchy polyester feel…is that right?

The topic ‘Allure 9254 Brides! How does the mid section fit?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors