(Closed) allure 9254 vs Maggie Sottero. Final decision. Please help!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

They are both beautiful but I like the back on the allure better.  plus the cheaper cost is definitely a bonus!  You can tell for the photo the allure top doesn’t fit quite right but once it’s fitted it will look amazing. Good luck

Post # 3
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I love the Allure one, and you look stunning!

Post # 4
341 posts
Helper bee

Both look good, but I prefer the Maggie

Post # 5
259 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
dorothyhoney:  The Allure dress is absolutely stunning! That train is amazing 🙂

Post # 6
1411 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I was a bit confused about how it fits your theme (not that it matters!) These are the least “rustic/vintage/garden” dresses I can possibly imagine!!!  I’d describe them as the complete opposite: ultra-modern Oscar-worthy high glam dresses for grand occasions. Both are great though- love them. I can’t actually see your photos (only the last one) so I googled them. The Sottero and Midgley is the more intricate dress, the detail is incredible, and it’s more original, a totally wonderful dress but if it’s much more expensive and you don’t love it a lot more, then just go with the Allure. It’s not that different on the model. I need to see both on you really. It’s weird noone else has problems seeing the photos!

Post # 7
498 posts
Helper bee

love the maggie on you!! It has cleaner lines and looks more elegant. 

Post # 8
532 posts
Busy bee

I much prefer the allure and think it looks by far the more expensive of the two! the back and train are incredible! 

Post # 9
1321 posts
Bumble bee

Wow. They both look stunning on you! I’m partial to the bottom of the Allure, so I’d go with the Allure. 

Post # 10
1994 posts
Buzzing bee

The Maggie is perfection. Love how intricate the lace is and the skirt is so dreamy. It looks more expensive too.

Post # 11
923 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Vineyard on Long Island

Allure! The back and train are dramatic and gorgeous, and the detailing on the body is beautiful!!! The Maggie’s lace is more subtle and gives off a more romantic and relaxed feel, but you have a rockin bod and can totally rock the detail on the Allure!

Post # 12
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Honestly I don’t think you can go wrong with either, they both look so great on you. BUT I love the Maggie dress (I’m also a Maggie bride so I miigghhtt be a little biased lol) but I think what I like about it is the “softness” of the lace/pattern on the Maggie vs the Allure.

Post # 13
504 posts
Busy bee

They both look amazing on you! I like the Maggie a little more– seems more “soft” and romantic. 

Post # 15
5020 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

My votes for the Maggie.  It looks soft and romantic and fits you well.

The topic ‘allure 9254 vs Maggie Sottero. Final decision. Please help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors