(Closed) Allure Bridal Style 8705 with perfect bridesmaid dresses

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Very pretty dress. My daughter is getting married Sept. ’11 and wants to see this dress. Are your bridesmaids wearing long or short dresses?

How long were you told that it will take for this dress to come in? And if you don’t mind me asking, how much is it?

Post # 4
3367 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@M and M: I just tried this gown on and in TX it retails for $800.  I was told if I ordered now, it would be here for March 1st (so, 6 months?)

It is a gorgeous dress and the bottom looks so nice when you walk.  Every bit as nice in real life as in the pic.  The flower didn’t do it for me, though, it was surrounded by these strange, square pieces of fabric, but would be easy to remove those and just have the pretty flower detail.  It’s fun and flirty while still being simple and elegant… great combo!

Post # 5
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I ordered the same dress!! My order took 3-4 months (it will be here by Dec) and mine after taxes was about the same. The dresses i picked for my bridesmaids were similar to the ruffles. The Jim Hjelm dresses were just what I was looking for. They were romantic and the top matched my skirt. Here are a couple of pics…these dresses are a little costly ($230-$260). Their collection has a lot of flirty ruffle dresses in floor, tea and knee length. Here are a few of my girls dresses that I picked. I did different dress styles but stuck to the ruffles theme. My base color which the dresses will be is black and throughout the flowers and reception design we will have hints of red, yellow and green. We are having a rasta/reggae wedding:

[attachment=1382582,175474] [attachment=1382582,175475] [attachment=1382582,175476] [attachment=1382582,175477]

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@stefsk8s:  I am absolutle in love with the Amsale chiffon bridesmaid dresses. Almost all the chiffon dresses come in long or cocktail length and they had tons of colors. Last June I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding and wore one in the color Pacific. They have so many styles that all 9 of us wore a differrent dress in the same color, so we were really able to fit our body types and personalities well. I recommend you check out their website….. http://www.amsale.com   Good luck

The topic ‘Allure Bridal Style 8705 with perfect bridesmaid dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors