(Closed) Help please!!!! Allure Bridals style 9202- Has anyone tried this gorgeous dress on?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
30 posts
Newbee

Beautiful! I think the ivory really looks great on you!

Post # 4
550 posts
Busy bee

I like the ivory better on your skintone

Post # 5
694 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
Gina.Lopez05:  Ivory for sure. It’s a beautiful dress and looks wonderful on you! I love Allure!

Post # 6
236 posts
Helper bee

A friend of mine tried that dress on in champagne and it was one of the top contenders!  The ivory definitely looked awesome on you!

Post # 7
2448 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

Agree with PPs. Ivory for sure!

That shade of champagne isn’t warm toned enough for me or something, it’s more like a light beige.

Post # 10
1413 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

I totally did!

Post # 13
1413 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
Gina.Lopez05:  I don’t know the official color, actually. I didn’t even know it was Allure! Haha. 

What are the options? It was definitely more than just ivory. It was almost like a light grey? But maybe it was champagne. 

I didn’t pick this one. I liked the lace a lot, but it was too heavy for my May wedding in the south!

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi! I had the exact same problem.

I LOVED the champagne but didn’t have the option to try on the dress in ivory – I opted for Ivory.

I sifted the internet to see what other people have gone for in different dress styles and compared different dressed just for the colour…I drove myself mad! but my personal preference and gut said Ivory. Let us know what you pick!

x

The topic ‘Help please!!!! Allure Bridals style 9202- Has anyone tried this gorgeous dress on?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors