(Closed) Help please!!!! Allure Bridals style 9202- Has anyone tried this gorgeous dress on?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I purchased a different allure gown and went with the champagne also.  I fell in love with the color because it was not your typical wedding dress color.

Post # 18
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2016

View original reply
Gina.Lopez05:  

Hi Gina, 

I’m also having the same problem! But I haven’t tried the dress on in Ivory yet. I feel like ivory is more traditional and fitting for me. I was wondering if you were able to message me or send me a pic of yours in ivory? Or if anyone has a pic of theirs in ivory? Here is what I look like in champagne..the bridal consultant called it cafe. This is definitely THE dress but i’m really hesitant on the color! I think it’s because i’ve mostly tried everything in ivory. Anyways none of the stores around me carry it in ivory. 

Post # 19
1 posts
Wannabee

Wondering what color shoes jewelry you wore? I am going to be wearing this dress in champagne in august, but cant decide on silver or gold…

Post # 20
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2016

View original reply
wolfy10000:  

Hi!! I love silver jewelry so I wore that. I like simple too and also did not want to take away from the middle of the dress. So I chose a simple necklace with a small crystal pendant and some flashy earrings. Hope this helps!

The topic ‘Help please!!!! Allure Bridals style 9202- Has anyone tried this gorgeous dress on?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors