(Closed) Allure Brides! Has anyone bought 2465?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5269 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

My guess isn’t too low… something like this

Post # 5
5269 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

@Inna_21: I am an Allure bride now:) Allure 8764 and its different than these 2 but I have heard only wonderful things about them! They are comfy and I have a small bust too… but once properly fitted it will be perfect!

Post # 6
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Hey girls, I am an allure 2465 Bride! I do not have a picture of the back, but my friend does on her camera and I can post as soon as possible. I told myseld I didnt like ball gowns but once I put this on it wasn’t too poofy but just felt amazing, this is about 2-3 sizes to big so I am looking forward to getting it sized! plus I found a cathedral vail with lace appliques that seemed to fit perfectly! Thanks!

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@EEllis22:  I love this wedding dress too! Could you please post more pictures? I will be very much appriciate it!

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee

Here are two more, I am sorry it has taken so long, I never got a notice that you responded! and Yes I do LOVE this dress, but am having doubts on the color on the dress now that it has been so long since I have seen it. My bridesmaids dresses are pewter and I think the guys will be wearing charcoal grey or black suits. Any thoughts on it clashing with the dress? Thanks!

Post # 9
10 posts
Newbee

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee

@EEllis22:  I’m sorry too. I haven’t checked this website for a long time, either. This wedding dress is in ivory right? In that case I don’t think it clashes with the bridesmaids’ dresses or the best men’s suits, but there is another question about this dress. The Allure 2465 I know has a bowknock in the front of the waistband, but yours doesn’t have one. I’m going to order this dress in tow weeks, and it is rather unexpected if there is a change in its style.

Post # 12
10 posts
Newbee

Yes, mine did NOT have the bow, and I wasn’t told it came with one, they told me that the broach could be changed though, but it didn’t cost extra. I am going in Jan for my 2nd fitting, I had the ivory/tan color changed to white to match the dress, hoping I like it a bit more! 

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee

@EEllis22:  Great then, no doubt the white one will match with the dresses. Wish you get your perfect wedding dress! I have ordered this gown last week, and it’ll be ready in 3 months. I hope mine goes like I have expected. I can share some pictures with you after my wedding. Thank you for all your information, and I wish you a happy marriage!Wink

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee

Here is an updated picture from my last fitting, it still has to be taken in even more and i am still unsure about the viel because of its volume, might see if I can return/exchange it for a simple cathedral.

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee

@EEllis22:  You look great in this dress! Have you made any more changes to it? I think it’s already perfect for you. I see your big day is very close, you must be very excited! I hope everything goes well.

The topic ‘Allure Brides! Has anyone bought 2465?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors