(Closed) Allure brides! Show me pics :) Also, anyone try on 9162 yet?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 61
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
poutyunicorn:  hello, what’s the name of the store you bought your dress from. Thank you

Post # 63
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
tracyj1504:  I bought it from Becker’s Bridal in Fowler, MI πŸ™‚

Post # 64
6 posts
Newbee

Hi! I JUST picked up my Allure 9162 for my wedding in October. I am thinking of cutting it to tea length because I wanted a short dress from the beginning. Anyone have pictures or feedback from cutting a dress?!

Post # 65
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
SkinnyLatte17:  I ordered 9155 too! I love it πŸ™‚

How are you bustling the back? they showed me 2 options  but i”m not sure I loved either one.

Post # 66
1 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
JEmery:  hi! My name is Bailey tullett! I see that your wedding date is passed and I looked at this dress in store and fell in love, how ever it was out of my price range, I was wondering if you would be willing to sell yours and the size:) thank you!

Post # 67
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2017

ALLURE 9162 or W350

I saw this dress in a photo online before I got engaged, I knew it was the one. I tried it on today … And fell in love!

This is the W350 in Champagne / Silver, it is the same dress but the ‘curvy’ version.

It is quite a generous fit for a bridal gown, I am a UK16 on the bottom & UK14 on top, I tried a UK18 and was told I would need a UK14.

Post # 68
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - pier 5 hotel

View original reply
westcoastkate:  I’m pale too and I got my allure in champagne with ivory lace. It really complimented my  complexion I think

Post # 69
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - pier 5 hotel

Allure 2850 πŸ™‚ wish I got better photos but my sis took them. I will when my dress comes I. In march!

Post # 70
4063 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
xxickle21xx:  Sucha beautiful dress in such a beautiful colour!

Post # 71
946 posts
Busy bee

I love any excuse to show off my dress πŸ™‚ I cannot wait to wear it!  Everyone looks so great πŸ™‚ 

20151114_14310020151114_154112_(3)

Post # 72
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Sand Key Park- Clearwater Beach Elopement

Me! My dress is Allure Romance 2601. I got it for a steal (half price!) because it was a sample and being discontinued, and it was so worth it. I’m still in shock that my dream dress ended up being satin. I had always disliked satin gowns; I hated how shiny they were. But I fell in love with that gown. I don’t have any really good pictures of me in it, but I do have a few pictures. 

I have also lost some weight since I got in in October, as the dress used to fit like a glove. Now, it’s way too loose in the bust. I need a push up bra (something I have never said before, as I have always been big busted) to fill the bust of the dress out now. I should have looked for my gown in a size down. I went from a street ten to a street eight, and now my bridal 14 gown is too loose.

I’m not sure if those alterations would even be possible with all of the beading around the sweetheart neckline which extends back to the corset. I hadn’t even been trying to lose weight as I knew that alterations would be tricky and expensive (if even possible), but apparently becoming a vegetarian apparently did it for me.

I’m so scared that alterations on the bust especially will be impossible and I won’t have a dress.

(The corset back was not laced when I took these photos, hence why it’s not fitting properly…not that it does now when laced anyway haha)

Post # 73
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Sand Key Park- Clearwater Beach Elopement

View original reply
fl0werbee:  Your gown is absolutely stunning. My jaw is on the floor. Which dress is that?

Post # 74
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Beach house

I just got the call that my 9162 came in!! Going on Sunday to try her on! Can’t wait!!!

Post # 75
946 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
bunniebee:  congrats on the weight loss!  Your dress is gorgeous too πŸ™‚ I am crossing my fingers that the alterations work out for you!!  You’ll have to keep us posted.  And thank you!! My dress is Allure 8800, it was a sample too!  Woohoo for great savings!

The topic ‘Allure brides! Show me pics :) Also, anyone try on 9162 yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors