(Closed) Allure brides! Show me pics :) Also, anyone try on 9162 yet?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 76
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2017

allure 9269! So in love!

Post # 77
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Im an allure bride. It’s great to see so many picture of the 9162. When I bought my dress I couldnt find any pictures of real brides in it! 

Post # 78
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m an Allure Bride! I saw the W362 online and was so excited to try it on. It might not be a traditional style wedding dress, but it feels like *my* wedding dress 🙂 Here’s a blurry pic, the salon didn’t let you take photos so my bridesmaids had to sneak one.

and the back is like this:

Post # 79
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I got the allure 9200 pictured above is the one i tryed on in gold and below is the one i purchased in ivory.

Post # 80
4 posts
Wannabee

I’m wearing the allure 9162 very soon!! I have to try it on one more time this week. Hopefully it’s good to go! 

Post # 81
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Don’t have a good picture of me in it. I am also adding a belt that will be attached in the front and end right beofre the beading in the back. I ordered it in Ivory/Champagne. Allure 9311

931159921-9311B

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  kelmpm7809.
Post # 82
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - ranch with estate

View original reply
soontobedrt:  What style is this dress?? You look amazing in this!!!

Post # 83
199 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
catmarie87:  

thank you, I got married a month ago and loved wearing it. It’s the 9162 in champagne

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  soontobedrt.
Post # 84
199 posts
Blushing bee

And the back 

Post # 85
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I love my allure 9162! I had originally tried it on in blush but color didn’t work for me. When I tried it on in Ivory I just fell in love. It is so comfortable and easy to wear and for me being a curvy girl it gave me such a nice shape! LOVE my ALLURE cannot wait to wear it on my wedding! 

Post # 87
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - ranch with estate

View original reply
soontobedrt:  STUNNING!  I love the way the dress compliments your complexion!  <3 

I seriously need to find this dress to try it on! 

Post # 88
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Been trying to find more pictures of the Allure 9324 on real brides, but here is mine!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  cindeelili.
Post # 89
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Allure 9250 in ivory/ivory. Will be wearing it without the belt for our wedding in September!

Post # 91
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

My allure 9314!!!  Any other brides have this dress.  It’s in gold /ivory. Was having dress regret at first but falling in love more daily 

The topic ‘Allure brides! Show me pics :) Also, anyone try on 9162 yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors