(Closed) Allure brides! Show me pics :) Also, anyone try on 9162 yet?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 92
40 posts
Newbee

I ordered the 9162 (well, the plus size version) last weekend!  I tried it in ivory but ordered champagne.  The sample was my actual size which was great and it was stunning in person.  They had it on a mannequin in the store that I went to and I didn’t even notice it from the front but as I was trying on other dresses I kept staring at the sparkly back.  Once I tried it on I knew immediately this was my dress!  I am in love and can’t wait until it comes in!

Post # 93
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Hi guys! I also will be wearing allure 9162 on champagne on my wedding day! I am curious to know what other bridesmaids with this dress wore for a bra?! I’m having a difficult time finding something that works and will lift but not show. Any recommendations helps!

Post # 94
6 posts
Newbee

I didn’t wear a bra. I’m a 36F and felt pretty supported by the existing cups although I was a little uncomfortable at first. 

I also did a scandalous thing and shortened mine. Here’s a couple of pictures: 

Post # 95
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I have the allure 9155 and I’m in love with being in love with loving the dress. Price was $1700. This is in ivory. I had the embellishment removed which was an extra $100. 

Post # 96
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2017 - Edson Keith Mansion

IMG_3200

My Allure 9250 🙂 

Post # 97
367 posts
Helper bee

Gorgeous! Saving this

The topic ‘Allure brides! Show me pics :) Also, anyone try on 9162 yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors