(Closed) Allure C167 ??? Any brides wearing this dress? Anyone know the price? LOVE it!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1328 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

On google it’s pulling up around $2500.  But the Allures at my bridal store are pretty much under 1K.  I guess its due to the swarovskis?

Post # 4
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

wow that is very pretty! love allure dresses!!

Post # 5
1020 posts
Bumble bee

this reminds me of another allure dress that i tried on. i loved how it fits, but i wanted matching color threading (ex. ivory over ivory) rather than contrast threading, in this case, gold over ivory. also, i was looking for a mermaid/trumpet, and this one is an A-line. but the train of this dress is sooooooooo beautiful!

Post # 6
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Just an FYI….when the style # begins with a “C”…it means it is from their “Couture” line which is pricer than the regular Allure dresses.  

Post # 7
271 posts
Helper bee

Ooo I can actually help with this one, I’ve had it priced: $2585. 

Post # 8
271 posts
Helper bee

Ooo I can actually help with this one, I’ve had it priced: $2585.

Post # 10
1269 posts
Bumble bee

I am becomming obsessed with this dress too. Hasnt anyone bought it or tried it on?

Post # 11
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

It’s a beautiful dress.  http://www.ebridalsuperstore.com has it for $2,298. They have the best prices I’ve been able to find for a lot of designer dresses and will probably order my dress from them. The dress I’m leaning towards was priced around $600 less than the store I tried it on at.  They are accredited by the BBB. They have a store they are affiliated with called Bridal Mart in Burlington, NC. I went there a few weekends ago.  Good luck!

Post # 12
1269 posts
Bumble bee

I really have to try one on — flying to the PNW next week- hopefully can find a salon with one in stock– I have a year end bonus- so thinking it might be used for that- since wedding was postponed- yet again-  Be glad you dont have to schedule nursery school and nursing home guests;)

Post # 13
73 posts
Worker bee

Hi Ladies,

I just bought this dress a few weeks ago. It is absolutely stunning!  I love how the crystals sparkle in dim lighting (which is what the church and reception sight will have). It really is a breathtaking! I also love that everyone I’ve showed it to has said they have neve seen a wedding dress like it.

If you are trying it on–be prepared to fall in love 🙂

Post # 14
1269 posts
Bumble bee

@Mz2BeJager1:  pictures pictures pictures—  and how did the size run- true to street or more bridal size

Post # 15
73 posts
Worker bee

It was pretty true to street sizes. I’m a size 12-14 reguarly and I ended up ordering a 14. I’m hoping to lose 15-20 pounds and tone up  by then and having them take it in some. I didn’t want to risk going to a size 12 and not being able to fit into it.

Also, the dress is “heavy”, but in a good way. It wasn’t fabric heavy like the other dresses I tried on (which wasn’t many), but it’s heavy from all of the swarvoski crystals…which I didn’t mind at all 🙂

I’m on my way out, but I’ll post pictures tonight b/c I don’t have them uploaded right now. The sample was a 10 so it definitely didn’t fit properly, but it will give you an idea 🙂

Post # 16
1269 posts
Bumble bee

@Mz2BeJager1:  I just called 10 allure stores and no one had it in stock.. where did you find it—- did you have them order a sample or just trusted them? 

The topic ‘Allure C167 ??? Any brides wearing this dress? Anyone know the price? LOVE it!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors