(Closed) Allure C170

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I love them both, but do have a fav….which is which? 

Post # 5
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

No wonder you’re having trouble deciding!  I think that the Allure has a regalness about it because of the beaded bodice, although the Mori Lee’s has such a pretty sweetheart.  Decisions…Decisions! 

Post # 6
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I like the Mori Lee the best!  Super flattering and pretty 🙂

Post # 9
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

@Perfect Dress:  I’m sure that you could find a beautiful rehearsal dress with a similiar neckline as the Mori.  Keep us posted!!

Post # 11
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

It’s my dress too 🙂 It probably won’t make you feel any better, but I’m having second thoughts too (and pretty much the same ones as you, is the dress a bit too out there?)

However, I’m just trying to concentrate on what everyone has said about my dress (so pretty, flattering…) and also I love the top part and it gives me great posture. 

I personally don’t like the 2nd dress so I wouldn’t change it if i were you (I also believe that no matter the dress, we would probably always find something to start having doubts on…) 

As for the accessories, I’m doing a hairflower, bracelet and earrings. I have my 3rd fitting on Monday, but I can’t remember the name of my bustle (I just remember that it goes under and it has something like 5 points).

The bustle will be talked about during your first fitting.

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Perfect Dress:

Hello Allure170 ladies 🙂 I also got this dress. I tried it on in a 3 different stores. In the first two stores i liked it but was missing that WOW factor. When i tried it on in the third store, they gave me the petticot to wear under which makes the skirt bigger, so the flowers on it pop. It made such a huge difference!! The 4 bridemsaids and my mom had tears in their eye when they saw me in it in that third store. So I got it with the petticot (additional $100), and highly recommend it. It definitely makes it look magnificent!

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee

Post # 16
762 posts
Busy bee

OMG! The Allure dress by far is AMAZING!! It’s so regal and classy, you can’t go wrong with it! Just look at julie.p’s pics. It definitely has the WOW factor written all over it!

The topic ‘Allure C170’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors