(Closed) Allure C170 – bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and dancing!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I got married on 9/16/11, I wore this dress the whole night, I loved, you don’t have to change, is the only date in your life that you will be able to used.

My Bridesmaids were violet color almost light hot pink, you are going to look beautifull, everybody locved the drees, I used veil. Send me your email and I willl send you the picture, I am selling the dress in size 8 and the veil too. If you are intereste, send me your email.

Good luck

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I wore this dress for my 6/25/11 wedding. My jewelry was a little over the top. My necklace, earings, and tiara had many big crystals.I wanted it to go with my dress since it too has a lot of big crystals/beads. I did wear a veil too, it had many smals beads in the shapes of flowers and the end. It was only one tier.  My bridesmaid wore hot pink and black dresses. I absolutely loved my and dress and still do to this day. I wish I could wear it again, although it was pretty heavy. I wore a cinderella slip and I had them add 4 more feet to the train. 

I loved my dress, i think you should wear it all night. Its a one time experience. Everyone loved my dress

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hi,

I have this dreess for sale in case that sombody is interested.

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee

I’m selling mine too, it is a size 2.

The topic ‘Allure C170 – bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and dancing!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors