(Closed) Allure C170 vs. Marilee Madison Replica

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Don’t worry! I tried on both gowns yesterday! I have a picture of it, it’s kind of blurry and I tried to upload it but it’s not working.  I know, Madison 4418 is no where to be found online and I wonder if this is because it’s a replica of an Allure gown? Not sure.
Anyways, you will not be dissappointed. It will be exactly what you wanted 🙂
I will try to get a photo to you.

Post # 6
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hi!

I bought a madison dress by Richman Group — 5505. We are getting married in an urban downtown location, at a beautiful restaurant with exposed stone and amazing decor – very trendy. I thought the 5505 was my dress, but I needed to try something different – so I tried on the Madison dress that you are wondering about (Madison 5515). And it is absolutely beautiful!! The only reason I did not choose it was because we are getting married at a restaurant – and the skirt was too big to move around in the restaurant.

Here is the link: http://www.richmangroup.com/madison-wedding-dress-collection.php

It is the first dress. Unfortunately the model is sitting down, which doesn’t help. But I can describe the dress — the top is exactly the same as the allure, but the skirt, in my personal opinion, is more beautiful than the Allure dress. It layers, and goes out at the waist- the material looks more like my dress, 5505. THe material is light and beautiful. Unfortunately I did not take any photos.

Hope that helps!

Post # 7
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Memmers82:  Just to follow up on my post: It isn’t a marilee madison – it is just madison. When I tried on my madison dress, it had two tags – mori lee madison, and madison — and it is the madison. Designers seem to copy each other quite quickly and it becomes very confusing! Hope I can be of help to you! I think you made a fantastic purchase and I can’t wait to see photos!

Post # 8
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

If any one is selling either dress in 8-12 please contact me 🙂 

The topic ‘Allure C170 vs. Marilee Madison Replica’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors