(Closed) Allure c185

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

allure c185 is the dress I chose! It was totally different than i thought i ever wanted/would look good in. I went looking for another allure dress it was a lace slip dress with a keyhole back — lets just say it made me look OLD. C185 is so fun, and youthful, and is just such a happy dress.  Did you decide on it?? If so what are you going to wear with it – necklace? earrings? shoes?

my wedding is august 25, 2012 and the dress just came in today!

Post # 4
15 posts
Newbee

@mrss2bee:  I got Allure C185 also. It was the second dress I tried on. I tried on about 20 dresses after that, but I kept going back to that one, and I knew the Allure was my dress. I also ordered matching lace so I am having a floor length veil made to match the gown.

Post # 5
37 posts
Newbee

@pink tulips:  did u take photos for the dress…if u did please post them ..i am in love with the dress

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@randa 8889:  just posted a bunch of my C185 dress photos to my profile 🙂

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Well just decided to sell my C185 NWOT if anyone is interested!

Post # 8
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@JessandCliff:  Hello!

I am thinking a lot about the c185, is your dress still for sale?  What size and height is it?

I would be interested if it is close to my size!

Thank you! 

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Someone please please sell this dress to me! 🙂   [email protected] please email me if you would like to sell allure c185. I’m ready to buy this dress:) thanks 🙂

The topic ‘Allure c185’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors