(Closed) Allure C189

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

You could always see if one of the stores will order it in. Or try on dresses from allure with a similar silhouette so you can get an idea of what that would look like on you. Good Luck!

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This one is kind of close… http://www.ebridalgowns.ca/mermaid-organza-fitted-bodice-sweetheart-neckline-chapel-length-train-wedding-dresses-8819-3197.html and available for just over $300! Yup. 

I will likely order my dress from that website once I decide on one. My current favourite in an Allure dress a well… retailing for $1800-3200 everywhere I checked and on this site it’s $340! AWESOME. I know someone who orered their dress and it was stunning. Came in a gorgeous keepsake box and she only had to do one minor alteration (less than $50).

Good luck.

Post # 6
249 posts
Helper bee

We actually carry all of those dresses in our shop, the C189 is amazing and really the other two don’t hold a candle to it. Email me at [email protected] I can send you some pictures of one of our employees in the dress (we always try on the samples when the first come in, can you blame us)

Post # 7
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

This C189 is even understated by the word of ‘Amazing’! It’s super super super amazing!!! Once you try it on, pls do take a shoot, and share with us!

Can’t wait to see you in the dress!

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hi!  Just curious if you ever found this gown or what route you took in trying it on?  I’ve actually been searching for this gown as well and have had no luck!  I live in Seattle, WA and no one in Western Washington or Oregon seems to have it!  They can order it but just like you, I’d have to buy it and am worried if it doesn’t fit the way I want it to.

Post # 9
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

once again one of the dresses that i tried on…its so pretty…figure flatering but not the dress for me..

try it on before ordering ladies..it makes a huge difference.

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@Bella88: Aww, that’s too bad you dont’ have pictures in it! And you’re right about trying it on first.  I’m thinking I’ll have to give up on this dress.  Sad Frown

Post # 11
304 posts
Helper bee

i do think i have a pictureeeeeeeeeee

let me see..

Post # 12
304 posts
Helper bee

no i dont..but i have other allure pics.and demetrios…

definaltely try first.i thought i was gona go with allure 8801 without trying; but definately went with diff designer and dress..

Post # 14
304 posts
Helper bee

Cool

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hey bbutterfly let me know if you do order from ebridalgowns.ca. I am looking at m1615 on their site. I havn’t heard anything bad about them so im curiouse to see how your dress turns out if you order from them.

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hey there!  If you are still looking for Allure C189, I’m selling mine!  Just message me or e-mail me at Sar[email protected] and we can chat!  Thank ya!

The topic ‘Allure C189’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors