(Closed) Allure C200 or Soterro and Midgley JSM1235 or Mori Lee 2512

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
147 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love both the allure and the mori lee because of the more dramatic sillouette.  The second one is pretty butit wdoesn’t wow me.  I would say if you have the body to pull that shape off you should go for it.

Post # 5
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I know how  you feel! I bought the Allure, even with the higher price. I tried on lots of other dresses, but they all felt a little blah after that one. It was worth it to me to spend a little more and get a dress that I will feel truly fabulous in on my wedding day! That said, if you aren’t in a hurry, I’d wait. Perhaps the price will drop a little.

Post # 7
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Just out of curiosity where did you find the earrings and bracelet in the Mori Lee pic? I want those!!! Any idea where they’re from??

Post # 8
4275 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Mori Lee is just stunning

Post # 12
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Awesome thank you!

Post # 13
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@msardosi:  I am getting married in October, so I am still in the market for jewelry, too. I have a pretty clear picture of what I want, though. I am definitely going the ‘less is more’ route because the dress is so dramatic with all the beading. My hair will be in a clean updo (probably a chignon) with the veil I bought. It is single tier, fingertip length, with a border of sequins, bugle beads and silver metallic stitching, so it matches the dress. It attaches to a low sitting comb, so it will stay down my back and not touch my shoulders. As for jewelry, I am looking for some art deco style, chandelier earrings and that is probably going to be it. I MIGHT wear my great-aunt’s diamond bracelet, but I’ll have to try it with the dress because I don’t want to overdo it. I can definitely see the temptation to go all out, but that dress really does speak for itself.  : )

Post # 14
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

We have the same taste!  I tried with he Allure and Mori Lee.  I went with the Mori Lee.  It’s gorgeous and I could spend that much more money for 1 day!  I know it’s an important day, but I guess I’m a little more practical.  I also felt that that the Allure was much heavier and not as comfortable.   Good luck!  Any of the 3 are gorgeous :)))

Post # 15
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I just purchased the first dress this past Thursday and super excited to wear it! Yay for Allure Couture:) I felt amazing as soon as I put it in. It definitely was worth it to spend the extra bucks:) The Mori Lee is gorgeous as well!

Post # 16
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I totally agree, i spent the money on the allure c200 dress too but if you dnt have it dnt do it! There are other designers out there that have dresses with a very similar top and a different bottom that can still give you the glam that you want. Follow your heart and you’ll make the right decision!

The topic ‘Allure C200 or Soterro and Midgley JSM1235 or Mori Lee 2512’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors