(Closed) ALLURE C200

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@paola.rios.ibarra:  That is my wedding dress! I haven’t worn it yet, but it is hanging in my guest room as I type!  : )

Post # 5
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

that’s my dress too but i haven’t worn it either!

Post # 6
25 posts
Newbee

Hi,

Yes, that is my dress.  I haven’t worn it yet.  I love the dress design, but I am very upset right now over my dress.  This is why:  When I picked up the dress, I noticed some strings hanging off the body of the dress ad the hem and also some loose beads.  The sales girl assured me this was normal.  A few days later I took the dress out to look at it again.  One of the marquise cut crystals actually fell off the dress and I also notice that areas of stitch-work were frayed.  At this point, I was (and still am) very pissed!  I called the store and the owner said it is normal for the beads to come loose in shipping, but how does that explain fraying material?  I took it out again yetsterday and tried it on to see if maybe I was over reacting.  Guess what happened!  More beads on the bust coming loose.  I am at my wits end becaus they say they can’t get me a new dress in time for my wedding.  As you know, the dress is pricey.  I just feel like I’ve been ripped off.

Have any Allure c200 brides experienced the loose/ falling off beads and/or any frayed threading?

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I ordered this dress! However, I’m still looking at dresses online and I’m starting to freak myself out wondering if I made the right choice. 🙁 

Post # 10
1522 posts
Bumble bee

in luv with this dress

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hello ladies, I am new to the site and just bought my Allure c200, I had some “dress commitment issues for a bit but saw it, tried on and LOVED IT!! Perfect amount of glamour, elegance and beauty!!  So happy!

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I am having dress commitment issues with the Allure C200. I already put the deposit and got sized and everything but I am worried it does not have the extra drama to the silhouette. I am still thnking about the Maggie Sottero Divina…..*sigh*

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee

@MissKerry:  HI!

Congratulations!!!! I just bought this dress a few weeks as well.  Where did you end up finding it on the Island?

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@paola.rios.ibarra:  Who was the designer and style number?  You look great in it!!

Post # 21
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@BumbleV:  I had the same issue when I put down the deposit on my allure c200 but my consultant brought out a mermaid style slip with crinoline which made the bottom fuller. It showed off the beading a lot better and added the drama I wanted. If you do not mind the extra poof you may try that!

The topic ‘ALLURE C200’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors