(Closed) allure c208

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Love it! I JUST got home from the bridal salon and I decided to pick this dress!!

My sash will be blush instead of that color and also this dress is about 6 sizes too big. But I am sure its the one… I even cried. lol

Post # 4
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Looks stunning. Was very close to getting this dress ended up with C200.  I can see where you are going with pulling it up and adding to the bottom, but just make sure it is fine to do with a semstress.  My allure c200 left my seamstress with a headache and me with a bigger price tag. Allure dresses can be tricky because the top layers are hand sewn and the bottom is pulled together in layers.Well, at least mine was..Just make sure it can be done and if you’re on a budget get an estimate.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@teenie1031:  Absolutely love this dress (allure couture c208) and I cannot find it anywhere!  Can anyone tell me how much they paid for it?  I am considering ordering it without trying it on…

Post # 6
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I actually got it as a sample and paid about $1200 for it with $400 in alterations. But It was sooooooo worth it. I LOVED my dress.

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I’m selling a dress inspired by 1300 who is only interested can view on classiefieds!

The topic ‘allure c208’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors