(Closed) Allure C343 or 9254 HELP PLEASE!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Im SUPER happy that you post this particular Allure gown with you in it. its always good to see gown on an actually body when samples runs smaller than average size. I have my eyes on this dress. You look absolutely stunning!!! I also was afraid of fit and flare gowns a mom of 1 but when I tried one on the result was remarkable!! SAY YES TO DRESS HON 

Post # 17
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
mrsvaldez:  Wow i tried on the fist dress and fell in love and said yes to the dress ! Very beautiful dress! Looks great on you 

Post # 19
4410 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

First one is gorgeous!! Looks perfect on u!! 😄 FWIW I don’t really like how the second one lays in the front and transitions into the flare.. I feel like that would annoy me even when it was fitted correctly..

Post # 20
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
bonitabritney:  you look absolutely amazing. I would pair it with a sparkling brooch bouquet.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by glambride2016.
Post # 21
42 posts
Newbee

Do you have pic of the back of dress?

Post # 22
25 posts
Newbee

Oh darn… You have just given me dress regret! 

Dress 1 is stunning! Now i know lace doesn’t suit me and I do feel more comfortable in the mermaids that sit mid way down the thigh. But I want to try this dress so bad right now! 

I went for Allure 8966, and I haven’t actually seen/tried it on as samples wasn’t availble. I hope I made the right choice 😕 I’ll find out in October!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by 000sam.
Post # 23
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
bonitabritney:  do you have any more pictures???

View original reply
bonitabritney:  and does it sit at the knees or just above?

Post # 24
3527 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

The first dress is stunning! The second one is ok, I like the bottom and the back but overall the first dress is perfect all over, looooove the bottom and the sweetheart and the material, and the second dress is more flattering!

Post # 25
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
mrsvaldez:  

you look stunning in the first! I am buying the same dress, could you please tell me the color of the one in the pic? Is it ivory or white. The salon only had champagne in the one I tried. Thank you so much!

Post # 26
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Post # 27
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

View original reply
mrsvaldez:  first dress by a landslide…

Post # 28
3527 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

1st one!!!

Post # 29
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I am obsessed with this dress. How much did it retail for? I was quoted $2050 in Columbus.

The topic ‘Allure C343 or 9254 HELP PLEASE!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors