(Closed) Allure Couture C152

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I looked for this dress everywhere in LA back in December and noone was carrying it yet. Is it your dress? I’d love to see photos too, it’s gorgeous.

(I recognized the style number right away because I literally called every store carrying Allure asking about it Smile)

Post # 5
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2011

@meliss I know what you mean I couldn’t find it anywear either, I would have loved to try it on. It has such a romantic and delicate look to it.

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I purchased the Allure c152 dress for my October wedding!! I looove it, of course 🙂 I think it’s def. a dress that has to be on to get the full effect.  It fits in perfectly with my rustic theme and I felt great in it. Beware, and I say this because you asked for honest opinions, my mom and sister were not impressed with it at all at first but I think it was because I was trying on very simple white dresses before I spotted that. (I got it in ivory) But its ultimately your dress and if you feel great in it (you’ll know) get it! I hope you can find it. I purchased mine in Louisville, Kentucky, at Bridal Warehouse.  

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I bought the Allure C152 dress for my May 2011 wedding and I’m so excited. I had seen it online and wasn’t sure if I’d like it in person (couldn’t tell if the flower details were too poufy). When I found it at a bridal store, at which the employees were raving about it, I decided to try it on and fell in love. It’s elegant and unique without being too trendy (I don’t want to look back on my wedding pics and say “What was I thinking?” which is how I felt about some dresses I tried on.)

@sarahjn13: Are you wearing a veil? If so what type did you get? I’ve been looking at veils on Etsy and am not sure what type will look good with the dress. I may be jumping the gun since my dress didn’t even come in yet, but I’m so excited!

Post # 9
48 posts
Newbee

Does anyone have pics of themselves in the dress? I would love to see it on a “real” person, love this dress!

Post # 10
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Do you mean this dress?? 🙂

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I had a friend that wore this dress in her wedding last month.  It was beautiful!

Post # 12
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Here are a couple more pictures.. I love love love my dress..it did weigh alot and I was actually really excited after 5 hours to take it off and change into something else!

Post # 13
169 posts
Blushing bee

@amberdawn i love your dress! Great pictures!

Post # 14
48 posts
Newbee

@AmberDawn28 that is a gorgeous dress and you look beautiful! This is not the dress we are talking about, but it a close match almost.

Ladies who have bought this dress, how tall are you and did you notice anything off about the dress? I love the way the dress looks in person, but after looking at pics the hemming at the waist looks off center or something in the front. I went back a second time to try it on again and didn’t notice anything. Anyone notice the same thing? I love this dress!

Post # 15
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Rosepetals: Are you talking about pics of the dress from Allure’s website or did you see pics of another bride wearing the dress? I’d love to see other photos of real people in the dress. Anyway, to answer your question, I’m 5’4″ and did not notice anything off about the dress.

Post # 16
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@michelle1997: I don’t think that I am wearing a veil! I debated and debated and although I still have time to change my mind and Lord knows I may, I’m going to wear my hair down in soft curls  with some pulled back in clips instead. I think everyone else wants me to wear one, though!

The topic ‘Allure Couture C152’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors