(Closed) Allure Couture C172

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee

@Jenny Sue: hi. I believe this is the one for me too… I tried it on 2 weeks ago and it was my favorite…. im 5’2 and its a perfect compliment to my shape. I like how its more of a subtle mermiad unlike some of the other styles….. its classy, elegant, romantic with a vintage twist…how much were you quoted?

Post # 5
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

HATED this dress. loved it in the allure stock photos, but when i tried it on it felt like a burlap sack and the boning in the hips made me look super wide. i am 5’5 and curvy so i just don’t think this style was flattering for my body. couldn’t get a photo because the bridal shop didn’t allow it. 

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

bought this gown on saturday, it’s magical. we got it at a sample sale for 66% off. i’m just shy of 5’4, 33/28/32 and it makes me look super curvy. the sample was a 12 so i need to get it taken in a bit but that would have been the case regardless. i think i’m also going to remove the embellishment on the side because it really doesn’t do anything for the dress imo.

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@lambs:

hello,

i tried on this dress and i love it. however, i don't have the budget for it. i'm waiting for it to discontinue so i can buy the sample dress. you said you got this dress for 66% off, how much was that?

thanks!

Post # 9
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Lovely!!!

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee

Hi C172 brides,

I’m selling my Allure C172 at a reasonable price. It has never been worn or altered. It is a size 10, let me know if you’re interested!

Post # 11
2023 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I got mine Saturday!!! Im so excited!  I LOVE IT!  I bought the sample – so it was half off!!! Whohooooo!

Obviously it is going to need some alterations… but here I am with my dress!

Post # 12
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@glam_bee:  Please let me know if your allure C172 is still available!!!!

Post # 13
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I just ordered this dress!  Can anyone please post more pictures wearing the dress I need help with hair ideas colors, etc! Thank you!

Post # 14
2023 posts
Buzzing bee

@Happiestbridetobe:  Yay!!! I love it!  My alterations should be finished by Thanksgiving :::crossing fingers:::  and I’ll post more pics after that!

Post # 15
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@MLDoddie:  did you get your dress? Could youn please post pics? Thank you!!

Post # 16
2023 posts
Buzzing bee

@Happiestbridetobe:  Not yet!  I spoke with her this week and she’s still working on it!  Hopefully soon!!!

The topic ‘Allure Couture C172’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors