(Closed) Allure Couture C186

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I tried on this dress but I didnt like it for me. It was too much material at the bottom. But my family and friends that went with me to the bridal salon, loved it.  I liked the top but the bottom was just too much.  Good luck! I’m a Sept 2012 bride too and am looking for my dream dress too.

Post # 6
2786 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

THAT is a statement dress!

Good luck-I had a hell of a time finding the Allure I wanted to try on…..

Post # 8
2786 posts
Sugar bee

Someone on another post mentioned msging allure on their FB page…I tried that but they haven’t responded yet, but you could always try the same?

Another options would be to call your local bridal shops that sell Allure. I got lucky that the one I’m going to was able to get in a sample to try on at no charge….never hurts to ask 🙂

Final option that I was offered was to try on something with a similar cut and then order from there (personally that made me nervous because I was worried the things that were different might make a difference in whether I liked the dress), BUT since, like me, you have a lot of time, I know my local shop said if it came in and I didn’t like it I could get store credit for the deposit and put it towards something else. Not the best option, but f you REALLY have you heart set on it and nothing else works… 

Post # 10
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I haven’t tried that one on, but I have some pictures in similar allure couture dresses. I haven’t seen that one on anyone yet! 

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee

I just tried this dress on today and the picture of it online does it no justice! I absolutely fell in love with this dress, it had that “wow” factor that I was looking for! The bridal salon was crowded and everyone was stopping me to say how awesome it looked and wanted to try the dress on as well! I love this dress and thats why I said “yes”. 🙂

Post # 14
120 posts
Blushing bee

Hi, I loooooove this dress too, and would love to see a pic of a real person. I tried on C170 and fell in love but I would like to see C186 before I make a final decision as i find them very similar.

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

hello, i tried this allure c170 and c186 gown in a local bridal store next to my house. i fell in love with it and bought it immediatly,it can’t compare with c170(depending on the taste) it has that WOW factor, and it shines so much, i love bling i wanted bling and nothing else compared to that dress.

the only thing is it’s not really like the picture..maybe because i’m shorter than the model, because it’s a dropped waist gown, but the waist line isnt that low like the picture shows, but it didnt stop me from buying it!! i can’t wait to see it again in april when it will arrive from Spain!!! aaaawww so exited.

The topic ‘Allure Couture C186’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors