(Closed) ALLURE COUTURE C228 Dress – has anyone tried it on? Photos PLEASE!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hello! What a coincidence! I literally just placed my order for this dress about two weeks ago. I’m on my iPad and can’t upload the photos from here, but I can email you the photos of what the dress looks like on. 

My SA, when I  showed her the photo of Ivanka Trump’s wedding gown, picked out the Allure Couture C228 for me, and what I’m planning on doing is getting a jacket to go with it.

There are so many details of this dress at you really would have to see it in person to appreciate it, because the photo doesn’t do it justice. 

Also, just so you know Allure Couture does not allow any retailer to discount the dress. I price quotes from three different places and they all quoted me the exact same price. The third one who was suppose to be the premier bridal discount retail told me that with this particular brand they don’t allow them to discount and the retaileshown are caught could lose their license. I really don’t see how this is legal…isn’t it price fixing (What large companies get in trouble for all the time?) lol

The topic ‘ALLURE COUTURE C228 Dress – has anyone tried it on? Photos PLEASE!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors