(Closed) Allure Couture Dress c160

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@sallysmycat:  I’m guessing you have it by now, can YOU post pics please? I’d love to see it!!   =)

Post # 4
6 posts
Newbee

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee

I ordered this dress for my wedding in August. The pictures on line don’t do it any justice. Its much nicer looking in person. I modified it to a sweetheart and added length to the train. I can’t wait to see it when it comes in.

Post # 7
227 posts
Helper bee

oh WOW is it gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing it!  =)

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

anyone wanting to sell allure c160 gown size 10  in ivory?  also has anyone worn a bolero jacket with this dress?

Post # 9
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I just wore it for my wedding in March..

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

would any of you be interested in selling your C160 dress? Our wedding is in November 2011. I wear a size 6 in real life.

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@Kijkej: Hi! I actually might be interested in selling mine.  I bought it this winter but it’s not coming in until June. Since I’ve ordered it, I’ve had some second thoughts on if it’s the “one” and found a different one I love instead. I’m a street size 6 as well and the dress is a size 8. It was cut to length though, so it fits me at about 5’7″ with shoes. How much were you wanting to pay for it?

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

here are some detailed pics…

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@millieme: i have a very large crinoline on, because i wanted a kind of cupcake look… (the picture was taken with a size 6 dress on, but had to be altered to make it smaller in some places)

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Any suggestions on how to bustle this dress?  If so, please upload pictures of the dress bustled.  I am stumped on how to bustle mine

Post # 15
227 posts
Helper bee

@MNSunshine:  Don’t they take care of that for you when you get the dress altered?  Or if you’re not having it altered, the place where you bought it should explain it to you…

The topic ‘Allure Couture Dress c160’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors