(Closed) Allure Dress #8715

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

If you don’t mind a trip to Toronto (which isn’t too bad), you can probably find this at Bridal fashion Fraire or Bella Sposa – they both carry Allure.

Post # 5
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

The site says “Part of Spring 2010 collection, starts shipping end of December 2009”. I agree the Toronto trip would be fun but I would call first to see if they have the dress yet 🙂 I was looking for one of their Couture Collection 2010 dresses last month and I called 12 places in LA, not a single one carried it.

Post # 6
468 posts
Helper bee

Hi there ! 

The dress number is 8715. Not super familiar with the area so can’t help in that regard. Good luck, I hope you find your dream dress. 

Post # 7
6597 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

I would check the bridal salons in Windsor, London and Kitchener (these are cities on the way to TO) they may carry the dress and that way you won’t have to go all the way to TO.

I say this when I only found my sample in TO but it is worth a try – you can just call all the Bridal shops and ask if they carry the sample. I know Sophie’s Bridal Carries Allure – there is one in London and a big one in Kitchener!

Good Luck

The topic ‘Allure Dress #8715’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors