(Closed) Allure of the Seas – May 2013

posted 6 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We are going to be on The Oasis in April. I’m as excited about the ship as I am the ports. In St. Thomas we are going to blackberd’s castle and the rum factory. In St Martins’s we are using Benard’s tours for an Island tour. Check out cruise critic. They have lots of great ideas!

Post # 4
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

My parents are taking this cruise in a couple weeks, the boat looks fantastic!! I’ve been to St. Thomas, if it’s an option for an excursion I totally recommend Captain Nautica’s snorkeling adventure with sea turtles. Sooooo cool!

Post # 5
12247 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I thought we were about to be on the same honeymoon! We’re wedding date twins, AND taking the same cruise! Ours is The Valor, though. Same destination locations! Does yours also depart in San Juan?

Post # 6
502 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Oh you lucky lucky thing! How exciting. We were in St Maarten last year on my 30th birthday and it was just magical.

Post # 7
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We just booked Grandeur of the Seas to Bermuda in May. My son is a musician and a friend of his works on Allure. He said it is the “show ship” and his friend is in Chicago, the musical.

We want to go to one island vs island hopping. We also are leaving out of Baltimore. I’m pretty excited too.

Post # 9
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

These trips sound awesome!  We’re taking a honeymoon cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Grandeur.  It’s a 9-night repositioning cruise leaving San Juan and returning to it’s new home port of Baltimore, with stops at 6 islands on the way.  So excited!

@krstino1012:  Our favorite excursion in Nassau has been a visit to the Junkanoo Museum!  

Post # 10
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Any tips from veteran cruisers? This is our first trip.

Post # 11
178 posts
Blushing bee

Allure in June! 

@Pamelor55:  bring your own camera, the ship will take your photo EVERYWHERE! But these photos cost an absurd amount of money! Also- watch how much you drink on ship- alchoholic beverages and soda are an added cost! As well as any “specialty” dinners. Hmm… Oh as someone who has traveled a lot, and a bank teller, go get crisp US dollars if you plan on going abroad, many vendors won’t take us bills that have ANY markings. Sunscreen and water! 

The topic ‘Allure of the Seas – May 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors