(Closed) Allure Romance 2716 -help!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Help ladies!  I also bought this dress and I’m wondering what bra/cups/bodysuit/etc work best with it?  That back makes it tricky!

Thanks!

Post # 17
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Mackinac Island, Michigan

View original reply
mbonem:  I am from Michigan and purchased mine at Perfect Fit in Clio, MI for $699. I am not sure where you are in Michigan, but I am sure the price is similar throughout the state. Good luck! 🙂

Post # 18
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
meggymeggo:  I wore the 2716 for my wedding and I actually didn’t wear a bra of any sort. I wear a D to DD bra size too. The boning gave pretty good support and I had the dress taken in on top too. I just couldn’t find anything that worked for me and it was totally fine without anything. No one even noticed! 

Post # 19
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Thanks gloriel..we got ours for that price at a shop in Farmington

Post # 20
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
mbonem:  Great! So glad to hear! 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by gloriel81.
Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
meggymeggo:  the whole reason I bought this dress (aside from the fact it’s beautiful and in my pink shade) is because it had such awesome support built in for my 36 DDD (real) girls!  It was amazingly comfortable especially after trying on probably 60 dresses while “auditioning” hundreds of dollars worth of different strapless bras.  I put this on and knew instantly, it was perfect.  In fact, most of the allure dresses I tried on had good support.  This one had GREAT support.  My wedding day will probably be the only day I’ll go without a bra for my whole adult life!

Post # 22
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Beautiful!! Just wondering if any of you wore a belt with your dress. If so, do you have a straight on picture? In trying to decide on belt. Thanks!! 

Post # 23
3 posts
Wannabee

I added a belt! I purchased mine from BHLDN (I originally fell in love with the Onyx dress, and as someone else has mentioned, this allure gown is so similar and half the price!) I would post a photo but can’t figure out if I need to put a heart over my face first? It seems like all the other photos in the forum do.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by htines.
  • This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by htines.
Post # 24
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
htines:  I would live to see a picture with the belt you picked. I think it’s up to you if you want to cover your face for privacy. 

Post # 25
4 posts
Wannabee

I have purchased this wedding dress for my upcoming wedding in August.  I was wondering if anyone used or found they needed to add a bustle?  I’m going for my first fitting next week and I’m sure they’re going to try and get me to add one but it doesn’t appear in any of the pictures I have seen others have one. 

Post # 26
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I didn’t have a bustle but I had them cut off the train. I don’t know if you wanted to train or not but I didn’t want to deal with the bustle. Here is a picture of the back 

Post # 27
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
danette :  did you end up getting a bustle? I’m going for my first fitting of this dress in 3-4 weeks and wanted to ask the same thing. I cannot decide! Thanks!!

Post # 28
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
kmk5182 :  I had a bustle made for my Allure 2716. It was actually pretty simple. Here is a photo….

Post # 29
4 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
kmk5182 :  

I DID end up getting a bustle and I’m so glad I did.  The train is just too beautiful to cut off and it’s too long to let go all nght.  I recommend it for sure!

Post # 30
4 posts
Wannabee

Here is a pic of my bustle and I also ended up going without a bra (I’m a C cup, sometimes a D cup)  They added cups to the dress and they held me in and up beautifully!  I loved this dress!!!!

danette :  

The topic ‘Allure Romance 2716 -help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors