@tbd2013: Thank You and Yes I am happy to share:)
Branches were ordered from bloomsandbranches.com. Cost for 16 was $85 with shipping
Vases were ordered from wholesaleflowers.com. Cost for 16 vases was $114 with shipping
All the other supplies came from Michaels (the white flowers, the water gems, the jewels, the fishing line to hang the jewels, the butterflies, and the paint and paint brushs, glue guns and glue sticks). Cost was Around $100 give or take a few dollars
1) We started by brushing off all the trees to flake off all the access pieces. While 3 of us were doing this, 3 girls were stringing the jewels (we used 7 per tree).
2) Once the branches were brushed off, one girl used strong sheers to trim the branches. (You should have seen how they came they were all over the place and full of extra branches). This part was difficult and time consuming.
3) Once she finished trimming, 3 of us worked on painting the whole tree. This isn’t completely necessary if you don’t mind the flakey parts having a different color. I wanted all of mine to match though.
4) Once the branches were dry (took about 30 minutes total), we were ready to decorate. Each tree got about 7 jewels, 7 of the white flowers, and 3 butterflies. The hot glue guns were heating up from the start so they were ready to go.
5) Assembling the trees with decorations was the easiest part. Took about 30 min total for all of them and 4 of us working on them. Make sure you turn the trees around and decorate all sides (had to go back and touch up a few that were missed).
6) Clean off the access glue stick strings
7) Add the water gems a few days before (the instructions say these can last up to a month BUT, I wanted to be sure they would look their best since wedding is 4 weeks from yesterday).
8) Enjoy the centerpieces:)