(Closed) Alright, here is my WHITE BY VERA WANG Style VW 351007 (Ball gown)

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Should I keep this VW dress from David's Bridal, or keep looking? Please help!
    Keep this dress, its amazing! : (58 votes)
    45 %
    It's okay, but nothing special! : (36 votes)
    28 %
    Keep looking, you can find better! : (34 votes)
    27 %
  • Post # 3
    5984 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

this dress has a wow factor for me! ๐Ÿ™‚ i think you look great. i voted to keep it but if you really are not happy you could look. BUT i am telling you i second guessed my dress so many times and it was not until the day of the wedding when i put my dress on I looked in the mirror and I KNEW it was the one and I made the right decision.

Good luck

Post # 5
    Hostess
    23602 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Beautiful!  To the girl out there looking for Kate Hudson’s vera wang dress in Bride Wars, try this one on please!

Post # 7
    22 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2011

The dress is amazing but the sash doesn’t really go with it!

Post # 8
    1351 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

This dress is gorgeous, and i actually like the sash with it!

Post # 9
    575 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

If this dress is 3 sizes too big, I think that may be causing your distress.  It looks amazing and definitely has wow factor.  Just think about it fitted just right!!

Post # 10
    1 posts
    Wannabee

I think it looks beautiful on you.  I’ll admit I have another reason for posting.  If for some reason you decide this is NOT the dress for you, I have been looking for it outside David’s Bridal in a size 4 (the 5 months to make the dress is not enough time for my Oct wedding date).  You look amazing in it, but if you change your mind and decide to sell, I’d be happy to talk.  Thanks and best of luck!

Post # 11
    3758 posts
    Honey bee

I absolutely LOVE that dress. When I tried it on I didn’t like that sash but it looks good on you. I loved the black one with the flowers ๐Ÿ™‚ I personally think you should keep it! It is definitely a wow dress, I know I felt like a total princess wearing it!

Post # 12
    Hostess
    11167 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

I love this dress and tried it on but ended up going a different route. It’s so pretty!

Post # 13
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: August 2011

your dress is very pretty! I actually just recently bought the same one! I saw some people were sayign the sash you chose doesnt really match, if youwanted to look at something else – Davids Bridal has a sash with 3 flowers on it ( comes in a variety of colors) I chose a white/ivory one to go with my dress. It is not vera wang  but it looks really good on the dress and you can find it under sashes on the davids bridal website

Post # 14
    251 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I Love it!!  Love the tulle ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
    2 posts
    Wannabee

I ordered the wv351007 Vera Wang dress from David bridal on the first week when it came out, now it has just arrived. I order size 4 n now realized it is one size too big. My wedding will be in march 2012, which allows me to have enough time to order another dress in size 2.

The down side is I live in Canada n it sells a bit expensive here. I ended up pay cnd$ 1360 for the dress after taxes. If I cannot sell it, I will just save the trouble n alter it later. But just thought u may be interested.

Congrats on ur engagement ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 16
    464 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Definitely keep it! It makes all the difference when it is steamed and fitted! PLUS I watched a you tube clip of this girl wearing the dress and it looked stunning on her! I am wearing vw351011.

The topic ‘Alright, here is my WHITE BY VERA WANG Style VW 351007 (Ball gown)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors