(Closed) Alternative methods of boudoir & photos

posted 7 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
6597 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

I had my SIL take the pictures for me!

Do you have a close friend that is a hobby photographer that you would be comfortable doing it with?

However, I kind of like the idea of doing it with your Fiance. It is something that is for both of you and could be really sexy to do it together!

Post # 4
54 posts
Worker bee

I shoot weddings, and boudoir.  Here’s my opinion.

If you figure out a way to do it yourself, or if your man shoots it for you, there’s no way it’s going to look “amazing”, unless he’s by some chance, really really good with a camera…..and at post production techniques in Photoshop.  

So…if you shoot them by yourself…or he does it, just go ahead and make it a fun, sexy shoot. The quality won’t be there, as with a pro, but you can just make it more about the experience.  Of course, he will love the photos, and that’s what counts.

On the other side of the coin….a real boudoir shoot would build your confidence WAY up. Trust me, every woman is nervous at first. I usually have them relaxed and feeling like a sexy model within 5-10 minutes. If you can just get over the first hurdle, and actually get yourself to a boudoir shoot, you will never regret it. (almost) guaranteed.

Again, whatever photos you end up with, he will likely love!

Post # 7
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: Private home

@Lady_Love:THANK YOU!  the team at BoudoirLouisville is FAN-Freakin’-Tastic

The topic ‘Alternative methods of boudoir & photos’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors