(Closed) Am I getting screwed?

posted 7 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
4824 posts
Honey bee

I would go back in and tell them

“In an effort to be fair to you and to give you a chance to rectify this situation I will be filing a complain with the BBB, making a review on any and all review sites on the web and will be filing a suit with the small claims court.”

Then see what they say. If nothing, follow through with the reiews and comaplaint and small claims court.

Post # 4
5822 posts
Bee Keeper

I would go back to the office and threaten to report him to the Medical Board and BBB based on what you have seen and experienced while at his office.  Even if your claim is baseless, it’s a pretty big hassle for him to deal with a claim to the Board.

If you paid by credit card, then challenge the charge with your CC company. 

Post # 5
2522 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hm..wow.  I would write reviews of the dentist.  I’m not sure what you can do?  Police report? Lawyer?  I’d be PISSED.

ETA: Follow the advice of the above posters!  BBB is the way to go AND if you paid with your debit card/cardit card, contact them immediately to cancel pmt if possible!  Dispute pmt!

The topic ‘Am I getting screwed?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors