Post # 1
So for the past month wedding planning has gotten serious and my nights have became sleepless! We are at the 8 month mark and i cant imagine another 8 months of restlessness! So far here are my nightmare!
1. First one i had a nightmare that no one showed up for my wedding, the wedding planner bailed and me and the fiance were sitting there with the officiant with all the other tables empty but plates of food everywhere for 80+ guest….
2. Next one my wedding planner showed and most of the guest showed, but the flowers and decor never showed we all set there on tables with no linens or any decor. Our beach set up was just us there on the beach getting married no seating no arbor no nothing…
3. This last one really weighed on my mind.. Everything went ok but the wedding planner presented me with “the bill” and I said sorry “I’m broke”…
What have been your recent wedding nightmares or am i the only sleepless bride to be?!?!?
Post # 3
I have them too!
Just to name a few:
1. Everybody shows up late and just talks all the way through the ceremony.
2. Three of my sisters decide to get married the same day and we just go one after the other and mine is the last one so by that point nobody cares anymore and again they all talk through it and start to scatter.
3. Many various dreams where everything just goes wrong, people forget things, bridesmaids come out in the wrong order, people show up late and just the general theme is that nobody seems to care so they just do whatever!!
The planning is really getting to me! lol
Post # 4
You’re not the only sleepless bride! I had wedding nightmares throughout wedding planning. i.e. the Fiance didn’t show up; the wedding was going wrong; and, etc.
Post # 5
I just posted about this yesterday! I’m not getitng married til 2014 and I’m already ridden with nightmares!
Post # 6
@PrincessBride2014: Wow, now i dont feel quite so bad, You have a long time to go yet! They seem to get worse the more and more decisions i have to make and they are wake me up in the middle of the night serious!
Post # 7
I’m actually surprised that with the amount of wedding-related stimuli I’m shoveling into my brain all day, and how I have nightmares all the time anyways, that I don’t think I’ve had any wedding nightmares, as far as I can remember.