- 7 years ago
- Wedding: May 2012
We’re planning for a destination wedding in May 2012. The thing is I can’t prep anything (survey the site, etc.) until January 2012.
In the mean time, this is what we have (and thanks to internet for pictures):
– ceremony and reception site, though we haven’t seen them in real, but we have friends visit the venue from time to time
– catering (in-house)
– photographer (comes in a package of 6 hours). I only do ceremony from 5 PM and reception. How many hours would be ideal to reserve for a photographer? I’m thinking to have a second photographer.
– invitation – just started designing and should be ready by January. I haven’t sent out my STD card since I’m waiting for the same theme with my invitation. However, we only have about 50-60 people and most of them are aware of it.
– cake – it is part of the catering
– decoration/ florist – part of the package
– officiant – in progress
Please note that we haven’t do any food testing yet and will be done in January.
What are other crucial thing that I need to start planning?