(Closed) Amora gem OEC & Asscher pics up now on BTD!

posted 6 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Let's play the wishlist game - which one would you get?
    Round Hearts & Arrows : (5 votes)
    24 %
    Cushion Hearts & Arrows : (3 votes)
    14 %
    Asscher : (3 votes)
    14 %
    OEC : (6 votes)
    29 %
    Princess : (1 votes)
    5 %
    Other : (3 votes)
    14 %
  • Post # 3
    3969 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

@abirdword:  I just LOVE old cuts 🙂

Post # 6
    3452 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@abirdword:  Damn!  I missed it.  I really want to see the asscher cut.

Post # 7
    1595 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I can’t believe they took it down! They originally said they weren’t going to sell the amora gem in the old cut…did they have Good Old Gold’s August Vintage cut up?! I would LOVE to get that stone when it comes out! Looks like I’ll be returning the moissanite OEC for sure now that I know they will be cutting the OEC in the gem! HA prob removed it for people like me 😉

Post # 9
    5239 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2010

The Asscher should be really stunning, though I am not typically a square cut wearer.

The Amora Gem OEC (F) wil be too white for my OEC tastes. I like them warm warm warm. As it is I went with an unenhanced OEC instead of the Amora-ized one. And as silly as it may be, I just cannot get on board with a robotic cut antique style cut! I know minei is a moissy rather than a genuine antique hand cut diamond (a good thing as I love moissy!), but I like that it is handcut as it fits with my handmade rings. They have said all Amora Gems will be cut by robotics so imagine this will be also.

I pick “keeping the one I have!”. Yup, I admit bias!

The topic ‘Amora gem OEC & Asscher pics up now on BTD!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors