5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

did you buy it without trying it on?

Post # 5
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I have a Joli dress, which is Anjolique’s sister company that sells cheaper dresses. I haven’t been able to find any pictures of real brides in my dress, either.

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hi – I just ordered the exact same wedding dress (Anjolique 2101) – have you had any luck finding any pictures?  I’ve Googled it a bunch of different ways and haven’t found ANY good pictures either.  The one on the website makes it look completely different…

Post # 8
Hostess
11113 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@ect123: & @EleanorRigby: Hi, i’ve just googled and it came up with some pics but also try Benjamin Roberts 2101. I’ve noticed that in the US the Benajmin Roberts range is call Anjolique. I don’t why the name is changed for the US market. I have a Benjamin Roberts 930 but when I was doing my dress research I looked on here for the 1033 and noticed a bee who had it referred to it as Anjolique. Let me know if this helps and it’s always nice to know someone else who appreciates the designer 😉

Post # 9
451 posts
Helper bee

Hi i tried on an Anjolique and my fam loved it, however I did purchase a different dress.

Ps dont mind my goffy expression.

[attachment=1585810,198196]

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee

@CatyLady:  Wow thank you so much!   This is really helpful, and these pictures are much better.  Thanks again and have a great weekend!  🙂

The topic ‘Anjolique 2101’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors