Post # 1
My award goes to a friend I went to grad school with:
“Am I the only one seriously disturbed by how monogamy and/or fidelity is seemingly less and less common these days? Since when is dating one person at a time “old fashion”? — feeling disgusted.
- Comment1: U have no idea!!!!
- Comment2: If that’s the case, I’m proud to be old-fashioned.
- ME: To each their own. Some people believe that humans aren’t meant to be monogamous.
- Comment3: I’m old fashioned then…always will be
- OP (directed at me): Yes, but each participant should be aware. If everyone involved agrees, then that’s one thing..not what I was referring to.
- Comment4: ..plain and simple..now a days people have just completely lost their values. Value in others, value in themselves. Unless otherwise was agreed upon in the first place. In which case..NOOOO THANKS
While I understand where she’s coming from and believe in monagomy and fidelity and would never cheat on my Fiance, people have different values. And values change over time.
Live and let live, people!
What annoying Facebook posts have you read today?
Post # 3
@MichiganGirl24: FB is annoying in general which is why I don’t have FB or go on…it used to nauseate me.
Post # 4
Everything related to the DUck Dynasty nonsense has annoyed me. I’m friends with one of my parent’s old friends and he was posting ridiculous memes from the TEA PARTY FACEBOOK PAGE comparing the Dirty Delete comments to the Oprah comments about old white people a couple months ago. I thought I was going to explode and was thisclose to unfollowing his feed.
Post # 5
EVERYTHING about duck dynasty. I have seen one logical post, but everything else is extreme.
Post # 6
@MichiganGirl24: I think what she missed is that CHEATING is not “not monogomous” or polygamous. If not “all parties are aware” then it is cheating in a monogomous relationship. If someone cheated on her it’s not because they aren’t monogomous lol
Post # 7
@MichiganGirl24: Most annoying FB posts I get these days are when someone posts multiple times a day how blessed they are and what a great life they have. Then get off FB and go live it! And shut up! lol
Post # 8
Everyone’s all like “Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Speech!!!”
and I’m like well A&E is a business who has the freedom to distance themselves from whatever or whoever they want. Get.over.it!
Post # 9
What is Duck Dinasty?
I don’t have a facebook either lol 🙂
Post # 10
I can’t handle facebook today because of the duck dynasty.
I dread going to my little sisters birthday party tonight because my 99.9% conservative “joe robertson for president” family will be there talking about it… UGH
Post # 11
@ValerieBee03: She’s really religious and a little ignorant to some issues.
She’s also been kind of fishing for sympathies by saying things like “Working day 13 out of 15 straight today, this is going to be rough!”
Shut up! You made the choice to get a second job, get over it!
Post # 12
I have 2 constant annoying posts…
1. The annonying “if people only knew who and how you really are” … drama much ?? UGH
2. I can’t wait to see what is in store for me and my little family. 2a. Ready for a new beginning (side story now. She is moving cross country, 5 days before Christmas, with her husband for his work. Putting kids in new school etc. Her husband has cheating on her pretty much every day of their marriage. He is verbally abusive and rarely home with her and their 2 kids since he spents most time with his “coworker”. Her father is very ill and all of her family is here. Prior to this she posted about how she has the strength and courage to move on and start over with just her and her 2 kids, how her life will begin to improve, how she is looking forward to being a better person… yes. Please do move. Let me know how it goes.
Post # 13
@AnaA: Some A&E show, it’s like a modern day Beverly Hillbillies. I’ve never seen it but apparently everyone else has. Some guys are rich from inventing a device that allows hunters to kill more ducks and their stupid lives are documented for the world to see.
Post # 14
@MichiganGirl24: duck dynasty shit. People saying they love him more now and I’m all ::delete youuuu and youuuu and you!::
Post # 15
@MrsStayPuft: Some of my in laws post things from the tea party facebook site….ugh. I’ve been seeing a bunch of the Duck dynasty thing…what is that about? I’m out of the loop.
Post # 16
@MichiganGirl24: Pictures of Elf on the Shelf… In different positions… On different days. Please. Make. It. Stop.
Also with it being the Holidays, I get a surplus of people’s kids’ pictures – baking cookies, in front of the tree, with a present, with Elf on the Shelf, etc.. It wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t have to look at them all year long, lol.