(Closed) Another March 2010 Bride

posted 10 years ago in March 2010
Post # 3
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hi there!  I’m considering a March wedding…since we just got engage (3 days ago!), it’s not definitive, but I’m advocating it! 

I was wondering if you came across any recommendation in destination locations for good weather in March.  My fiance and I met in Chicago, but I recently moved to Dallas.  We are thinking Chicago, San Fran area (where we will most likely end up this Fall/Winter), or a destination wedding (http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/destination-location-with-a-chapel-beach-fun-and-history-help#post-).  I’m a bit lost as to where to start, since March ’10 is not that far away!  Would appreciate any tips/suggestions!

Luetzielady – I noticed you are from San Fran!  Do you know of any Napa/Sonoma area where there might be a chapel nearby a winery (if you see my thread, I’m looking for a place where we can do the ceremony at a chapel, then a reception at a venue – in this case a winery)…

Thanks!

Post # 5
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Thanks, LuetzieLady!  You know, I’ve never thought about converting to Catholocism until during past several days!  All the beautiful churches are all Catholic…especially in locations where we want our destination wedding to take place…(Mexico/Puerto Rico/etc.)  I have found a few resorts with a chapel – thanks to Weddingbee and Facebook friends!

My FH is Catholic but I am not…and we are planning on a non-denominational or Protestant wedding.  I’m more spiritual than he is, so I win.  🙂

Thank you for the lead though!  I’m really hoping we will at least have a date and venue soon! Good luck to you and keep this page updated as you proceed! 

The topic ‘Another March 2010 Bride’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors