(Closed) Another name for ring-bearer?

posted 8 years ago in Grooms/men
Post # 3
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Usher or escort

Post # 4
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

i would call him an usher.

why isnt he bringing the rings? if its a security issue, he can carry a pillow with fake quarter machine rings attatched, for show.

Post # 5
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

In the UK they’re called ‘page-boys’. Don’t ask me why.

Post # 6
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

is she the flower girl? why not call them your flower girl and boy?

Post # 7
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

junior groomsmen?

Post # 8
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Quietserenity: lol, love the title you came up with. Not sure if you already have someone to do this or not but you could have him hand out programs and just refer to him as a junior usher. I was a junior bridesmaid when I was right around his age (think I was 8). It worked out well.

Post # 9
4663 posts
Honey bee

I would go with Jr. Groomsman. He’s definitely not a Groomsmen and not a Ring Bearer and Flower Girl and Boy just sound really weird. Jr. Usher my not be too bad either, tho.


Post # 10
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

People have great suggestions. I’d say Junior Groom, or Junior Groomsman. Good luck!

Post # 11
1555 posts
Bumble bee

Cute 7-year-old in a suit sounds good! 😀

Junior groomsman is my pick as well.

The topic ‘Another name for ring-bearer?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors