Post # 1
this is actually something my SO asked me when we were getting to know each other:
1) What is your favorite color? – and three adjectives that describe the color.
2) What is your favorite animal? – and three adjectives that describe the animal.
Now to Analyze (hahahaha!):
1) The three adjectives describing their favorite color is how they see themselves.
2) The three adjectives describing their favorite animal is what they want in a partner / love about you.
This could be interesting!
Post # 3
LOL! When we were getting to know each other, Fiance asked me my favorite color, my middle name, and my bra size!
Post # 4
I just asked SO, his answers:
1. Blue: Vibrant, Bright, Awesome
2. Dog: Loyal, Smart, Clean
his answers crack me up, the first one is hilarious because he always is telling me a new reason why he is “awesome” whether it be at work, at home, in our relationship, its always an in an innocent joking manner, and i am constantly telling him how he brightens my life(cheesy i know!)….the second one describes me to a t….i’d never hurt him/our family/friends, I’m a straight A student, and i’m a neat freak…lol
Post # 5
His favorite color – black – contrast, visible, encompassing. (okay okay he’s a graphic designer and color blind, this a loose loose here)
Favorite animal – panda – adventurous, relaxed, thoughtful
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’m dying over here… This is why I love him…
Teal – relaxing, bright, tantalizing
Giraffe – tall, cheerful, awesome
Post # 6
1) White: light, pure, simple
2) Wolf – protective, smart, cool
and I’ll see what he says! this is pretty funny.
Post # 7
Ahhh damnit, Fiance is sleeping. Will ask tomorrow, arggg!!
Post # 8
Just asked Fiance:
Red: bright, hot/warm, angry
TIger” fast, smart, interesting
Haha then I told him what this was and we both cracked up. He took the questions too literally!
Post # 9
1. Black- Dark, goes with everything, mysterious but I dont think colors exist so it doesnt matter “
2. Dinasaurs- Astonishing, timeless, Epic
haha fail! He is a philosophy student, so he can’t take anythign lightly 😉
Post # 10
@Eva Peron: Nah, it just means you’re epic! 😉 And astonishing and timeless, duh! haha too funny.
Fiance is sleeping. 🙁 Boo! I like these things and love to annoy him with random bee things! Lol
Post # 11
@strawbabies: I wonder what the answers were supposed to mean! 🙂
Post # 12
@Eva Peron: – Astonishing, timeless, and epic are fantastic adjectives to describe you 🙂
Post # 13
@Mrs. Fireworks: tee hee hee! I’ll confess that when my SO asked me these questions, I knew it must mean something so I chose my answers carefully. Honestly, but carefully 🙂
Post # 14
@Mrs. Fireworks: That’s cool! do you agree with the analysis of each of you?
Post # 15
@mmr66: Aw! I am Blue / Dog, too! And my SO is Yellow / Dog.
When I told him my Dog adjectives, friendly, loyal, and I think…cuddly (can’t quite remember) he responded that he was each of those. 🙂
Post # 16
2. … Dragon. (I don’t have the heart to tell him that’s not ACTUALLY an animal).
3. Jealous, Sickly, Plant like (he owns a landscaping company).
4. Firey, Territorial, Ferocious
(This is all so far fetched. He has a sense of humor that is unlike anyone I know).