- 8 years ago
- Wedding: June 2012
Hello Bees! I am planning my wedding without a date… which I’ve found to be the best possible way to plan a wedding thus far. No stress, no timeline, no deadlines to meet… I can buy things at leisure and have time to look for the perfect piece.
With that being said, I am looking for a few key items… of course keeping the Antique-Vintage-Glamorous Vibe in mind.
- Frames for table numbers (assuming 20) + approx 5 for a remembrance table. Looking for gold, but of course I can paint over any existing colors.
- Votives, votives and more votives
- Vases/bowls/containers for lower centerpieces (10). I have candelabras for alternate tables.
- Trunk or suitcase for toiletries in bathrooms (2)
- Beads & pearls
- Vintage teacup & saucer – Blue/Navy and/or wine colors