(Closed) Any 10/12/13 Brides?

posted 6 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Yay for date twin! So far I have venue, photographer, and DJ all booked. I have dress shopping appointments scheduled for early October to begin the search and an engagement shoot in early November. My colors (as of now) are Burgundy and Plum.

Post # 5
133 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve been eyeing a lot of lace and beaded dresses. I know I don’t want strapless, but I guess I won’t really know what I want until I try some on. Which I CANNOT WAIT to do!

Post # 6
584 posts
Busy bee

I’m a 10.12.13 Bride!!!

I already Have our STD’s.. Almost have our final guest list made.. (Hopefully)

I have my dress, The Venue, Church, DJ and PhotographerMy cousin and a Friend will help me put together my flowersStarted putting invites together. The pocket and the Mats are now together. I have the rest just gota print emm out and put the ribbon and charm on and they are done.Have a rough Idea on my isle runner.

I should Say although I have a lot planned. I work, have a 2 year old, and I go to school. On top of planning a HUGE HUGE event about a month and a half to a month before my wedding.

My colors will be Navy Blue and Kiwi

Post # 8
584 posts
Busy bee

@miss narwhal:  I thought of it because we are going for the Elegant fire department theme.  We are both in the fire deparetment, and its how we met. So the way I thought about it was out uniforms a Navy Blue (either my Fiance will be wearing his unifor or all teh guys will) and our trucks are the lime green. I know corney but I like it.

Post # 9
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia

HI date twins!

I am sooo slacking compared to you guys. We have our venue and our wedding planner booked. 

Our colors are red, coral, yellow, blue. Sounds insane, looks like a California sunset. 

I know what we are going to go for STD, invites, photographer, etc, I just haven’t booked them yet. 

And I just started dress shopping. It’s stressing me out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
379 posts
Helper bee

I wanted to be a 10/12 bride, but our date actually ended up being 10/13. That’s pretty close though! We have our venue, our color, I have my dress, we’ve chosen the bridesmaids’ dresses, and Fiance chose his tux. We also have a friend in mind to do our pictures (at least part of them).

Good luck and congrats everyone!

Post # 11
29 posts
Newbee

Hey ladies! We have our venue and a skeleton guest list…now I feel a little behind! 

For colors we’re thinking plum & coral not 100% set yet.

Our top 2 photogs are already booked so I’m trying hard to find alternatives.

Happy planning ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
74 posts
Worker bee

I am also october 12!  Scres…. we are pretty much the same!  I have my venue, Dj, photographer,photobooth,  uplighting and Justice of the Peace.  I am also going early october for my dress and late October for my engagement pictures.

Post # 13
1586 posts
Bumble bee

I’m 10/13/13! I’m going to latch onto your thread because I’m sure that if there ARE any other 10/13/13 brides, they’re not going to be on here.

So far we have the venue, photographer and officiant paid for. I bought my dress a few weeks ago (I wasn’t in a hurry but I am originally from NJ and my next visit up where everyone who is important to me could be next month or it could be 2 months before the wedding. I wasn’t going to chance it). We have a DJ, we’re just waiting on the contract from him to set it up.

Our colors are different shades of blue (mostly dark blue and greenish blue) and accents of silver.

Edit: OMG another 10/13/13 bride is in this thread! Hi veggie_rachel!!

Post # 14
16 posts
Newbee

Oh my goodness.  I have the date, the color scheme, and the decorations.  I’ve decided on a reception site (maybe), but I haven’t reserved the location yet.  We’re doing a destination wedding and won’t be able to get there until December to check out the reception venue and find a ceremony location.

Not to mention that I don’t even have my engagement ring off of layaway yet.

The only thing I’ve really done is buy some brooches for my bouquet…

392 days to go.

Post # 15
914 posts
Busy bee

I hope to be a 10.12.13 bride! I hope to start looking at particular venues maybe this weekend, wish me luck ๐Ÿ™‚ </p

Post # 16
111 posts
Blushing bee

10/12/13 here! ๐Ÿ™‚  Let’s see…we’ve booked church and reception venue, just put the deposit down for the DJ…and that’s about it so far lol.  Well we’ve also picked colors – like an apple green (but darker, maybe more like kelly green) and navy/indigo.  I’ve been dress shopping a couple of times…but haven’t found “the” dress yet.

The topic ‘Any 10/12/13 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors