(Closed) any 10.15.10 brides??

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
63 posts
Worker bee

yup!  i’m 10.15.10 too ๐Ÿ™‚

i am not as far as i should be with the planning!  i am getting stuck on a dress, because i am really wanting to have one custom made, but not having much luck finding someone to do it.  i have booked our photographer, reception venue and dj…still trying to decide for sure on a ceremony location.  what all have you done?

i’m not too concerned about people not showing up, because we are trying to keep it small (around 100) and only invite people we are pretty positive will come.  and if some decline, that’s even better, because we are inviting close to 130.

Post # 4
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yay!! I’m a 10/15/10 bride too!! We are pretty much done with everything. I’m waiting for my dress to come in, I can’t wait.  The only outstanding stuff we have to do is Limo’s, book our honeymoon, order invitations and finish registering. Now I’m pretty much just waiting for the day to come.  I am already starting to get butterflies in my stomache.

Post # 5
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Oh, I’m excited someone else is getting married on a Friday! 10.15.10! Aren’t you so excited? We have probably half of our guest list coming in from out of town, so I have no idea how that is going to play out. We’re going to be inviting 150, but thinking 100 will come.

We’re currently doing our registries. We have ceremony, reception/catering, photog, and dj booked! and I’m waiting for the dress to come in!

The topic ‘any 10.15.10 brides??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors