(Closed) Any 10/5/13 brides out there!?

posted 6 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@katelynne10513:  Holy crap, yes me!

You are so much farther ahead than I! I’m going dress shopping this Saturday in Atlanta, GA.

Our film geek vintage themed wedding is taking place in the Iron Works Convention and Trade Center here in Columbus, GA. Right now, in one giant room hopefully we can score a nearby outside venue for the ceremony.

Post # 4
946 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

We’re having 10/5/2013. Everything is basically already done….at least the fun things like dress, wedding ring,band

Post # 5
2194 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Also 10/5/13 and also getting married in mass! 

Post # 6
36 posts
Newbee

Hey Girls, 

I am October 5th as well and will be in VT! We were planning a ceremony around 2pm cocktail hour outdoor around 4pm, anyone worried guests might not want to be outdoors for that lenght of time in the fal. I keep debating if we should move the cocktail inside regardless of weather.

Post # 7
2194 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

our cocktail hour is split… basically there will be a bar set up on the patio and there will be passed items served out there but the ‘display” pieces (cheese plate etc) will be inside by the main bar area. If people want to hang outside they can but if they want to go inside its just a step up into the parlor (however our venue is somewhat unique since its an old private mansion so its not like they would have to walk through a hotel lobby or something)

Post # 8
33 posts
Newbee

I’m a 10/5/13 bride! I live in Cincinnati, OH, and our ceremony is going to be held at a Catholic church, and the reception will be held at 20th Century Theater in Oakley. We are doing a “fall” theme, and I am so excited! 

Post # 9
8 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married 10/5/13 also! Our ceremony will be in the courtyard of the Glessner House, one of the only buildings to have survived the Chicago fire. Our reception will be held in its coach house. I’m so excited! It’s architectually beautiful and holds a place in Chicago history.

Post # 10
52 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married 10/5/13 also.  Having our ceremony in Child’s park in their annual garden (praying for no frost and no rain.)  Booked our reception at the Northampton country club, got the caterer, and I got my dress.  I’m having my bridesmaids wear black (I’m pretty easy going so I just asked my girls to buy black dresses) (I like the look of all different styles) all the girls want me to go with them so I get the final say but all of them have good taste so far 2 of the 5 have been bought. I’m so excited for our fall wedding 🙂 congrats bees!!

Post # 11
391 posts
Helper bee

Close, we’re Oct. 6th 🙂 It would have been the 5th but that’s my fiance’s sister’s birthday and while she says she doesn’t mind, I would rather do it the day after.

Post # 12
36 posts
Newbee

Oct 5th 🙂 & I have been looking at Maggie Sottero dresses as well.. Ceremony at our local church and Reception at The Lantana in MA, it’s so classy & elegant.

Anyone doing their own centerpieces like I am?

Post # 13
118 posts
Blushing bee

I am also a 10/5 bride!   I need to get my butt in gear.  We do have the church, venue dress and music.  It’s althou the little details I need to start.  My dress should be in in a few weeks.   I got Kitty Chen Charlotte and I LOVE her.   So excited 

Post # 14
268 posts
Helper bee

Me too!

We have a church, venue, photographer, dj, limo, dresses, flowers, stationary and decor.

We still have to figure out what the boys are wearing and where to have the rehearsal dinner and I’m sure 600 other things, but those are the two I’m focused on right now!

The topic ‘Any 10/5/13 brides out there!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors