(Closed) Any $2,000 honeymoons??

posted 5 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
46375 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You can easily go to an all inclusive in Mexico for $2000.

Post # 4
2012 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Since you’re in California, a cruise would be a great option and there are so many ports to choose from. 

We went to Seattle for 4 days and spent under 1200 for round-trip flights and hotel.

The rest we spent on food and wine. Embarassed

Post # 5
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Too far out for us to book yet, but we are checking Groupons Getaways every few days.

Post # 7
96 posts
Worker bee

We aren’t sure, it will depend on what is being offered and the price.

Post # 9
1659 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

We spent $2k tops on a week in Puerto Rico – I can’t wait to go back!

Post # 10
96 posts
Worker bee

You have plenty of time. If you click on the current groupon’s it will give you the dates that they are good for, that will give you an idea.

We most likely won’t be booking ours for a while, but it is still fun to check and dream of where we could go!

Post # 11
2335 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

We are going to Sandals (an all-inclusive) in St. Lucia- we didn’t go with the least expensive Sandals package, so it may have been just a touch over the $2k, I don’t remember precisely.

Post # 12
1473 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My husband and I stayed at The Grand Lucayan Resort in Grand Bahama for 9 nights. For 2 round trip flights and 9 nights it was $2300 including tax.

Post # 13
3357 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hawaii. Darling Husband and I don’t do all-inclusive since we’re not resort people (as we found out when we got there XD)

Post # 14
1358 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

We went to New Orleans, but it would be insanely hot and humid in August. If I were in California and getting married in August, I would probably honeymoon to wine country or Vancouver.

Post # 15
11272 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

for your budget, i would strongly suggest an all-inclusive.  you don’t have to spend a dime on food and drinks while you are there.

i have been to many all-inclusive vacations for $2000/couple in mexico, dominican republic and cuba; including flight and taxes. 

Post # 16
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We spent just around 2k – for 6 days in New Mexico, including flights from Boston, rental car, 2 days at a hot springs spa with massages, 4-5 star hotels, a hot air balloon ride, and a couple of very fancy dinners (but also some pizza/bar dinners, hehe).  It was awesome!  But I’m not the type to enjoy sitting around a resort – so its all up to your preferences – but you can do PLENTY with 2k!

The topic ‘Any $2,000 honeymoons??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors