(Closed) Any 2011 Vegas Brides?

posted 7 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We are getting married at the Chapel of the Flowers and then having a wedding dinner at Casa Di Amore. We want our wedding to be traditional but modern, if that makes sense. We are having traditional elements but adding our own personal flair to it. We aren’t planning an official after party but we already have plans to go out clubbing after the dinner. Not sure as to where yet. My mother in law is planning us a morning after brunch that we are paying half of and she is paying the other half of. We want to do it at the Bellagio for a champagne brunch. I have just started working on the welcome bags and have so far bought little “Love is Brewing” bags of coffee, shout wipes, tums, and tylenol. I will also be adding tea bags, possibly mini bottles of champagne, some kind of food and candy and a personal letter of thanks and schedule of events. I am only a little over 3 months away so I’m trying to get everything together!

I looked at Trevi for our wedding dinner but it was booked for our date.

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Kcoleybear: Yeah I’m still looking and planning…either September or November.  I’m in a rut trying to find places that do all inclusive weddings.

Post # 7
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am getting married in a chapel at caesar’s in 2012.  We’re not exactly a traditional family and things are budgeted.  We are having just a nice dinner at firefly (off the strip).  We looked at trevi but with having about 30 people not much privacy would be guaranteed and firefly was a lot cheaper even with transporting people.  Our “after party” is going to take place ar a bar/lounge not really sure where yet likely back at caesars though.  I will be doing welcome bags which will include the favors and other goodies.  Any other ecclectic ideas i find I am sure will be included. 

Post # 8
36 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married at Chapel Of The Flowers on October 12 of this year!  No plans for after the ceremony as of yet, but we are most likely just going to a restaurant for dinner, a small party of like 12 or so.  Our reception is in November at home in Michigan.

Post # 9
1192 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@Kcoleybear: Well as of today I might be… we decided tha we dont want a big wedding and the only reason why it was taking SO so long to propose is because he figured that I get the big wedding well he wanted to have an extravagant proposal… dont get me wrong we are not yet engaged but it gives him about a month and a half before we need to start telling people who can make it to vegas so they can book flights and I can get my wedding dress lso book the honeymoon. We will be getting married in the chapel where my parents got married.. really it is all about love and spending  your lifes together not about som craxy proposal or huge expensive wedding and we both agree and most likely will be planning for november as the weather is nice then in vegas and also where we want to go on our honeymoon will be nice as well. we will have a party here at home with the friends and family that couldnt make it to vegas.

Post # 10
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

We’re getting married at planet hollywood and having our reception at maggianos. we’re going to do an “afterparty” by heading down to fremont street. apparently everyone that is coming has decided to come the day before the wedding, so i don’t have anything extra planned except a brunch the day after the wedding

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@whimsicalb: We got married at Emerald at Queensridge.  Their all inclusive wedding package includes ceremony and reception location, food, drinks, cake, linens, centerpiece, DJ, officiant, photographer, and day of coordinator.  Of course you can upgrade any of the inclusions for a fee.  We didn’t want ivory linens so we upgraded those and we wanted to use our own photographer and florist and that was fine as well.  I wouldn’t have done a destination wedding if the place wasn’t all inclusive so Emerald made that easy.  Sometimes it takes a little while to hear back from them when you have questions though.

Post # 12
1181 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m doing Little Chapel of the Flowers in April of next year (2012). We are also doing a traditional wedding but modern…combined bach/bachelorette party on Fri night with a cocktail hour to start/meetup, then we part ways before midnight. No seeing each other on Saturday (girls only/guys only day). Ceremony at night, then dinner, then a champagne and cake meetup to kick off the after party. I even have two dresses, one formal for the ceremony, then the tea length Isadora Ann for the after party so i can party without a train and bustle. We are also doing favors, welcome bags, programs, etc.  🙂

Post # 15
116 posts
Blushing bee

We’re getting married at TI on August 28, 2011.  So excited!!!  It will be just the two of us, but we feel that the intimacy will make it even more special and meaningful.

Post # 16
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

We are getting married in Vegas October 13, 2011 by a business that does on the scene weddings called Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. We’re having a private evening ceremony (just the two of us) at a park gazebo and then we’re having an at home reception about a week later after we return.

The topic ‘Any 2011 Vegas Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors