(Closed) Any 2012 Central PA Brides?

posted 7 years ago in Central Pennsylvania
Post # 3
4046 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Congrats!

My Fiance and I are also alumni of Penn State. We have been engaged for a few years, I am hoping that 2012 is our year to get married. I would like to get married near Reading PA (I think that still counts as Central PA LOL). The Fiance would love to get married in State College, and I have thought about it, but mostly everyone lives in NJ or the Reading area.

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

My Fiance and I are getting married @ PSU May 12, 2012! We will have our ceremony and reception at The Penn Stater on campus. Very excited!

Post # 7
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Awww- good luck! I was going to be a 2012 bride at Penn State (we’re boh alumni too!) But we decided to get married this summer closer to home! You’ll have an absolute blast! I’m still slighty bummed about it not being at Penn State, but we definitely brought the Penn State to our wedding. We researched a lot of stuff out at State College before we changed our minds- so if you need any help -feel free to PM me! 🙂

Post # 9
1576 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I live in Perry County – just moved here from Carsonville (Upper Dauphin County) last month. I teach at HACC and am getting married in one of the gardens at the Harrisburg campus.

Post # 10
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

We are getting married in Altoona on February 4, 2012!  Its 6 months away! Time flies!

Post # 12
4046 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

The Penn Stater is very beautiful! I have stayed there a few times and it is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in.

Post # 13
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am! I’m from Camp Hill… right across the river! Were getting married in Chambersburg to save money though… Harrisburg is expensive. 9 more months!

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hello all! We’re getting married on July 7, 2012 at Brookmere Winery & Vineyard Inn, near Belleville (about 30 minutes from State College). We live in Phoenix now, but I lived in Alexandria, PA until 1996 and wanted to get married someplace beautiful and green and close to my family (who all lived in Arizona but have gradually moved back to PA!). Brookmere is beautiful and I’m so excited. In addition to the venue, we’ve booked our photographer, DJ, caterer, and photo booth. I have not figured out where to get my hair done, though. Does anyone have any recommendations for a hairstylist in State College or nearby?

Post # 15
768 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yep! We currently live in Allentown, but are getting married in State College (also dear old state alum). We are getting married at the Eisenhower Chapel and having our reception at the Penn Stater on June 23, 2012!

Post # 16
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I live in Philly but we are getting married in Williamsport, PA on New Year’s Eve! We are getting married on our college campus (Lycoming College) and having our reception down the street!

The topic ‘Any 2012 Central PA Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors