(Closed) Any 2013 brides out there?

posted 7 years ago in January 2013
Post # 3
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Hello yes I am I am! *waves arms wildly*

Looking at January 5th 2013. Would love it to be sooner but Fiance and I are off travelling soon so that’ll set us back a year financially and planning-time wise. How about you?

Post # 5
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Lubylu89: I’m in the southern hemisphere so January will be mid-summer for us 🙂 It’s exciting that you’ve set the date! I think having a longer engagement great, allows so much time for planning all the little details and getting everything just the way you dreamed it to be! I recently went to a wedding of a couple who were engaged 6months, which is fine it was a beautiful wedding, but it lacked any of the little details that I’m most excited about planning!

Post # 7
1157 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Yes! Our’s in June 22 of 2013! I got engaged on my birthday in November of 2010, but we’re finishing up our degrees, so our chosen date works out perfectly. It gives us so much time to plan, save up, and it also gives us time to enjoy each other and celebrate being engaged.

And Congratulations to you both! 🙂 I am sure it will be worth the wait. My future mother-in-law keeps reminding us that the years will go by quickly and it will be here before we know it. Best wishes to you and happy planning!

Post # 8
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Yes! I’m a 2013 bride… I hate saying it …although it was worse last year, really sounded forever away! Only because I have pretty negative reactions from people and no one except my Maid/Matron of Honor is excited or asks about details because they consider it too far off. I have made some decisions about colours and have even bought a couple of things, all of which is met with “Are you sure you won’t change your mind by then?” Arggggh it drives me crazy!

I think it’s great to have the time to save and plan, it’s so much fun why rush!

Congratulations to everyone 🙂

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Our date is also 4/20/13!!!  With working full time and 3 kiddos, I need all the time to plan that I can get! Wink I am excited to actually start putting things together soon!

Post # 10
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@Novemberfriends:  Hey!! we’re date twins!! Jan 5th 2013!

It isn’t ideal weather where we live but it’s my ONLY break from school and we NEED a honeymoon so the date is set!

Post # 10
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@Novemberfriends:  Hey!! we’re date twins!! Jan 5th 2013!

It isn’t ideal weather where we live but it’s my ONLY break from school and we NEED a honeymoon so the date is set!

The topic ‘Any 2013 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors