(Closed) Any 2013 brides?!?

posted 6 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
1975 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@LovelyLittleTexasBride:  Mines November 2013 and have most of the day organised!! πŸ™‚ HAppy planning to you as well

Post # 4
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

March 2013 here! We’ve got the venue and our honeymoon booked but not much of the in between!

Post # 6
1279 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I loved looking at venues! That was the very first thing Fiance and I went “shopping” for! I decided on the Hyatt Regency Waikiki. For two reasons, their customer service, thus far, has been amazing and I fell in love with the large chandeliers.

Here is a picture I found on the web of another person’s wedding:

Post # 7
1326 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

February 1st 2013 right here!!! 188 days to go πŸ™‚

Post # 8
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@LovelyLittleTexasBride:  I feel the same way! Ive had about 2 months to let it set in but I stifat catch myself thinking OMG, this is really happening! We actually booked our venue 2 weeks after we got engaged and it was only the 2nd place we looked at. I’d done some pic stalking prior to out engagement and really loved the idea of getting married in a museum. It turned out that it was also a tax write off so we went for it. I think the only thing we felt fuzzy for was the write off though! Haha

Post # 9
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Another 9/28/13 bride right here!  1 year 2 months to go! πŸ™‚

Have a lot of big things taken care of: Church, venue, caterer, DJ, photographer, photobooth, officiant, flip flops aka dancing shoes

Still need: Transportation, honeymoon, dress, and all the details in between

Post # 10
1512 posts
Bumble bee

9-21-13 here. We’ve found our venues [they’re still not booking for 2013 yet or we would have booked already], I have my dress and shoes and most of the brooches for my bouquet, I have a billion jars already saved for the centerpieces, I’ve gone with a bridesmaid [who I’ve already asked] to look at their dresses, and I’ve priced how much it will cost us to rent chairs/tables/linens. I’ve also designed our invites, figured out what to do for favors, and started pricing caterers and bakers. Whew. I’m feeling pretty good so far. I have a lot of stuff to do, but I figure that’s a bonus of having a year and a half engagement.

Post # 11
1508 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

6-13-13 here =)

Destination wedding in the Mayan Riviera at the BArcelo Maya Tropical Resort

So far, I have my dress, we picked our menu, our reception location on the beach, Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses picked out but not ordered, invites have gone out(guest travel deposits need to be in by the end of September for the group rates).

Currently working on, decor and flowers with the resort. I’ll attached a bunch of pictures below =)

Post # 12
744 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

April 27, 2013 Bride Here! So far I have booked…………

Venue: Mediterranean Villa

Linens: Kennique Linens

Transportation: Imperial Exotic Cars

My venue has an on site caterer, florist, and cake baker. So all 3 of those have been booked

Photography: Evan Godwin Photography

I have purchased my dress and am now looking for accessories. I have picked out my cake and menu. I have purchased the majority of the decor. Save the Dates are sitting on my dining room table just begging to be mailed.

I think the only vendors I have left to book are:

DJ/Lighting

Band for cocktail hour and during dinner

Photobooth

Videographer

Calligrapher

Order invitations

Post # 13
1004 posts
Bumble bee

Here! Next June. I have to plan early and be mostly done by Jan. because I will be student teaching in the spring, so next on my list are bridal party invite cards and save the dates.

Post # 14
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

4/12/13 here! I’m having a lot of family problems and the planning is going frustratingly slow (I don’t know anything about anything and the Fiance is saying “relax, it’ll be fine, everything will work out.”) I just want to get as much done as possible so that it’s DONE and I don’t have to worry about it. (Fall and Spring are SO busy). We’re also on a very small budget (trying to keep it under 5 grand) so we’re only having 30 people. We had a venue but had to cancel it because the food was starting to add up and it doesn’t make sense to have food for people who are making your engaged life a nightmare. So we are looking to rent a room that allows outside caterers (pretty hard to find around here.) 

Glad to see other 2013 brides trying to get everything done though πŸ˜€  Good news though, I’ve gotten my wedding dress & bridesmaid dresses and jewelry. I picked out shoes for all of us. The Fiance and I just picked out our wedding bands. I took our engagement picture on my tripod by the water in May and sent out the Save the Dates in the beginning of July. We’ve pretty much planned our Mass, we’ve just gotta wait till the date is closer (grr.) until we know whos who and stuff. We’ve taken our first Pre-Cana, the second one is in October.

I will get much more excited as April draws nearer… of course I put a countdown on my Facebook so… maybe I’m more excited than I’ll admit? Hehe

Post # 15
120 posts
Blushing bee

Hey girls May 24, 2013 here. I have only been engaged three weeks. I have my venue for wedding and reception both at a botanical gardens. I just found dress after 5 bridal store shops. I have found my flower girl dress. I have had a cake tasting already. I have my dj and photographer. I have had two appointments already with florist. Trying to see who can do exactly what I want in my budget. Already looking at rental companies for tablecloths and chivari chairs. Also have my caterer. 

Post # 16
187 posts
Blushing bee

September 15th or the 21st here! I am so excited.. We are planning but alot of the stuff I have found I have to wait until the beginning of the year. Ugh. So I have been focused on planning an engagement party to celebrate! So, congrats to you wonderful bees out thereCool

The topic ‘Any 2013 brides?!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors